RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They'll never take Manafort alive
dkIUDLs.gif

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
Not my take got it from Reddit: Here is the MOST CRITICAL point: They are being charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice. This limits the presidential pardon power if the president is considered an 'unindicted co-conspirator.'

Special Counsel is asking for the forfeiture of assets. Manafort's wife gonna be homeless and penniless.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm still floored Trump adamantly repeatedly said Russia needs to rejoin the G7.

Russia has thrown out every norm over the last 10+ years and attacked the US and our allies.

I can't wait till Putin is rotting and Russia is balkanized.
I'm more floored by how everyone just turns their head as Trump blatantly favors Putin and wants to reward him for attacking our country. It's almost like he...................colluded. :francis:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm still floored Trump adamantly repeatedly said Russia needs to rejoin the G7.

Russia has thrown out every norm over the last 10+ years and attacked the US and our allies.

I can't wait till Putin is rotting and Russia is balkanized.
Breh their economy isn't even top 10 in the world. :mindblown:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Cole Cash

Been a little distracted the last few days, I am following, just getting it late and quickly. If I was more focused, I should have predicted they would hit Manafort with another indictment, witness tampering or obstruction of justice, anything of that nature, is taken extremely serious in both federal and state court.

As is, I mean, it has to be custody for Manafort at this point, he's been on a 10 million home confinement bond, now this, and he committed these offenses on pretrial release, which often means custody. The judge will have had it with Manafort's behavior by now. They revoke bond on defendants who fail drug tests multiple times, while on pretrial release, because it is essentially not taking the whole process seriously.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm more floored by how everyone just turns their head as Trump blatantly favors Putin and wants to reward him for attacking our country. It's almost like he...................colluded. :francis:
Exactly...

The Media needs to pound that ugly bytch at these pressers everyday about this shyt