RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Her twitter is private now. She's shook :pachaha:
Wha5 was it, account got suspended
Edit: NM, I seentet it. Anybody want to explain what all of it means? A civil suit for libel? The whole scope and possible implications, if anyone wants to break it down for a good breh, thanks

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Will Mueller go all in and have the US Marshall’s perp walk a sitting POTUS out the White House in hand cuffs on multiple federal charges?

I think that show down is coming and Double R will give Mueller the green light.. I mean Mueller already has the green light lol

But they are going to leave no stone unturned and no doubts in between.

This a good point. While I doubt it will cause Civil War, how do you get Republican base to understand that this dude is a criminal and tried to undermine America?

We see this in all parts of our society now. The idea of taking something away from people leads to a level of resentment that causes them to lash out. Trump could be come a rally cry for that "resentment" against liberals that got him elected in the first place.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This a good point. While I doubt it will cause Civil War, how do you get Republican base to understand that this dude is a criminal and tried to undermine America?

We see this in all parts of our society now. The idea of taking something away from people leads to a level of resentment that causes them to lash out. Trump could be come a rally cry for that "resentment" against liberals that got him elected in the first place.

Nothing to understand brehs.

One thing to remember is that his supporters KNOW he is a Russian puppet. That is preferable to them than a future in which their continued supremacy is in doubt. So everything people are saying about slowly killing the country, ruining democratic norms, weakening our institutions - the repubs don’t need it to be explained. They would rather burn it down.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Louise got the screenshot. She made her account private after posting she got subpoenaed and needed a lawyer and then got clowned by the resistance. The spoiler in my prior post has the images up close.

"Can they do this?"
full

who is this heffa cassandra?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

If you know, you know. Frankly, I don’t give a frogs fat ass about these sleazy fukking slobs, they can play in thier mud, I want all the fukking smoke with these cowards. In 5 years from now, they all gonna go deep undercover, pretending like they were on the right side of history the whole time, and they were only trying to “understand” how so many people could hate each other so much, and they can ALL smdftb

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If you know, you know. Frankly, I don’t give a frogs fat ass about these sleazy fukking slobs, they can play in thier mud, I want all the fukking smoke with these cowards. In 5 years from now, they all gonna go deep undercover, pretending like they were on the right side of history the whole time, and they were only trying to “understand” how so many people could hate each other so much, and they can ALL smdftb
Nothing to understand brehs.

One thing to remember is that his supporters KNOW he is a Russian puppet. That is preferable to them than a future in which their continued supremacy is in doubt. So everything people are saying about slowly killing the country, ruining democratic norms, weakening our institutions - the repubs don’t need it to be explained. They would rather burn it down.

I guess this is the part that troubles me. They're still going to be Republicans after this. Trump, and his administration, went far beyond trickle down economics as policy or being anti-illegal immigrant. It's the rewriting of the narrative that they will just to justify it.

The Republican party should have no support after this. No one should want to be associated with the name. But I feel like in the modern media world of Republican victim blaming, they'll not only vote Republican, but say it was somehow the media, liberals, and some other thing than just admitting Trump got what he deserved cause you know, Clinton didn't go to jail and Obama had Benghazi or whatever.

Conservatives live in such a black/white world, that they can't be in support of a convicted president and have issues with what he did. I like Obama and can still criticize his handling of Fast and Furious or other stuff.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wha5 was it, account got suspended
Edit: NM, I seentet it. Anybody want to explain what all of it means? A civil suit for libel? The whole scope and possible implications, if anyone wants to break it down for a good breh, thanks

who is this heffa cassandra?

Aaron Rich, Seth Rich's brother, is suing conservative donor Ed Butowsky, the Washington Times, Gateway Pundit, and several others for promoting libelous conspiracy theories about Seth Rich.

Cassandra Fairbanks is one of those Bernie-to-Trump activists with a large Twitter following, and is connected to the Gateway Pundit.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Aaron Rich, Seth Rich's brother, is suing conservative donor Ed Butowsky, the Washington Times, Gateway Pundit, and several others for promoting libelous conspiracy theories about Seth Rich.

Cassandra Fairbanks is one of those Bernie-to-Trump activists with a large Twitter following, and is connected to the Gateway Pundit.
Thanks, I know who the c*nt is, just didn’t know Seth’s brother was suing them folks, good on him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The only way I see republicans turning on Trump is if Mueller has the motherload and leaks to the repubs what's gonna drop. Now they can say nah, we still backing Trump or they will turn and basically tell Trump he had his fun but it's over because he's a traitor. And they will say they were waiting for evidence and were always keeping their eye on Trump and new shyt was fishy etc. Wishful thinking but they all conspiring imo.

But this country is forever changed, I don't see Trump going out quietly, unless he really fears for his daughter's safety or some shyt. He don't give a fukk about Barron :dead:

This motherfukker even play with the kid? What a fukkin dead beat.

Anyway we are fukked if this man stays in power.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
The only way I see republicans turning on Trump is if Mueller has the motherload and leaks to the repubs what's gonna drop. Now they can say nah, we still backing Trump or they will turn and basically tell Trump he had his fun but it's over because he's a traitor. And they will say they were waiting for evidence and were always keeping their eye on Trump and new shyt was fishy etc. Wishful thinking but they all conspiring imo.

But this country is forever changed, I don't see Trump going out quietly, unless he really fears for his daughter's safety or some shyt. He don't give a fukk about Barron :dead:

This motherfukker even play with the kid? What a fukkin dead beat.

Anyway we are fukked if this man stays in power.
The WH needs to be pillaged and everybody inside, whelp.......