RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

When do the people who follow none of this start openly asking and questioning why so many people exit this administration. Especially those who are front lining major efforts, especially foreign policy.

There are a lot of people walking around with their head in the sand.

The retirements and the people leaving tell the big tale. But people won't see it until after all this is over. Too much other stuff to pore over. The people leaving get lost in the shuffle.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also gotta reiterate....stop expecting the right to do the right thing regarding 45. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Not happening. Give the Democrats the ammo they need(which they don't currently have since no majority) and chill out.

I'm still amazed at folks I see on here daily with the following : 'Oh why oh why don't the republicans impeach the only politician they have in this high ranking position who, if they do impeach, will cause them to fall out of favor with the voters that put they themselves in office.'

I know it's tough for some folks but we really gotta get over the fact that he got in(as much as it sucks) and focus on what we can and have to do to make sure he leaves. Mueller's investigation will take a minute. Investigations always do. I'm expecting that to push clean to 2020 and beyond even after the next election. So a few things have to happen.

Hold your nose and your misgivings about the left and vote some Democrats into these seats(if more folks had done this from the jump and hadn't drunk the bs third party coolaid we probably wouldn't be in this mess but I digress). It's a numbers game. Some won't go for impeachment but the majority absolutely will, especially if they are young and/or new to DC and wanna make a name for themselves. Awesome opportunity to do so. Easy political points to score. And you already have folks in DC who are willing to impeach. They've made attempts! We have to think of all this as war and stop looking for every little reason to hold shyt against a Democrat(a number of you on here are very bad about this). Really have a hardon for Democrats. I don't know if it's about Bernie or what but your pettiness is gonna hurt the whole damn country in the long run. Let's try to be mature about the future, which doesn't have a place for Bernie Sanders. Sorry.

The other thing is the scandal with Stormy Daniels takes him down. That could potentially take much less time. But if it ends up taking him down it will have to come from left field with some serious heat. I don't currently see that but we still have time and I don't believe her lawyer has played all the cards in his hand.

TLDR : Get out and vote and stop expecting the right to kill the closest thing they have to a golden goose. At least while they still have a chance to exploit its eggs.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
Isn’t it Ironic? Getting ready to go to the G-7 in Canada to fight for our country on Trade (we have the worst trade deals ever made), then off to Singapore to meet with North Korea & the Nuclear Problem...But back home we still have the 13 Angry Democrats pushing the Witch Hunt!

7:57 AM - Jun 7, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
When and where will all of the many conflicts of interest be listed by the 13 Angry Democrats (plus) working on the Witch Hunt Hoax. There has never been a group of people on a case so biased or conflicted. It is all a Democrat Excuse for LOSING the Election. Where is the server?

9:07 AM - Jun 7, 2018