RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the part that I struggle with so much. We all can plainly see that he's unethical and unfit for office (and should be in jail for this sh*t he's pulled), but why do we have to let him continue to rip apart our laws/systems/alliances/etc? Why don't we have a system in place that protects us when a crazy slips through and into office?

If I'm bad at my job, I get fired immediately, they don't need to build a case of everything I've done, they can sort that out once I'm gone. But I won't be able to mess things up any further at that point. Why can't we do the same?

We have checks and balances on the three branches but, nothing if all three branches are compromised :francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
manafort is fukked in a way that no other human being has ever been fukked.

the shear audacity to attempt to tamper with a witness while wearing TWO ankle brackets is stunning.

manafort talking about "you can't see me".

this man made a living with blood money.
he is facing an L that he can't survive...and i mean that in the literal sense.

his best scenario is being given a life sentence.
he lives his life out in a federal prison.

if he some how walks, then he is a target and he will be murdered.

imagine being a dead man walking.

Life in prison or an arsenic sandwich from the KGB.

Sounds like he has nothing to lose. Might as well go out criming :wow:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Former US attorney says Manafort will likely go to prison Friday

Former U.S. attorney Harry Litman said he expects President Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, to be sent to federal prison by the end of the week.

“Prosecutors hate this, judges hate this, and he’s going to have to bring his toothbrush to court on Friday because the statute says, if they find this happened, there’s a presumption that no circumstances exist that will get him safely there for trial,” Litman said Tuesday on MSNBC.

Shoutout to my akhi pauly M. Put money on his books yall,

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

When do the people who follow none of this start openly asking and questioning why so many people exit this administration. Especially those who are front lining major efforts, especially foreign policy.

There are a lot of people walking around with their head in the sand.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

When do the people who follow none of this start openly asking and questioning why so many people exit this administration. Especially those who are front lining major efforts, especially foreign policy.

There are a lot of people walking around with their head in the sand.

People who dont follow any of it dont care or dont even know the significance of something like unprecedented turnover in an administration. They're just as likely to read some bot on their facebook feed say "So what, more people quit Obama's administration in the first year than Trump's" or some other random lie, take that at face value, shrug and go back to reading celebrity gossip.