RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
the nothingburgers are real :ohhh:

DfC5IzZWsAAuiPy.jpg:large

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Been following thread, and you guys have done a excellent job putting out info. Saves some of us a lot of time digging through tweets and articles and a bunch of other info that could be useless noise. My only real issue I guess is with Trump and all this pardon talk, is there not any legislative laws in place to hold him accountable for what can be perceived as abuse of power?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Gowdy, Ryan, none of these cacs fooling me by being dismissive of Trumps spy gate bullshyt

Whats the long game here
They all speak through both sides of their mouths.

Ryan said they were still waiting on more docs. And if that comes up dry he probably won't say anything else than a generic ass statement and try to act like it's not a big deal the president is making up conspiracies.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Been following thread, and you guys have done a excellent job putting out info. Saves some of us a lot of time digging through tweets and articles and a bunch of other info that could be useless noise. My only real issue I guess is with Trump and all this pardon talk, is there not any legislative laws in place to hold him accountable for what can be perceived as abuse of power?
No. The electorate was supposed to hold him accountable by not voting him into office.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

May be in reference to this:
The Senate Intelligence Committee has concluded that Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee were behind the leak of private text messages between the Senate panel’s top Democrat and a Russian-connected lawyer, according to two congressional officials briefed on the matter.

Senator Richard M. Burr of North Carolina, the committee’s Republican chairman, and Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat, were so perturbed by the leak that they demanded a rare meeting with Speaker Paul D. Ryan last month to inform him of their findings. They used the meeting with Mr. Ryan to raise broader concerns about the direction of the House Intelligence Committee under its chairman, Representative Devin Nunes of California, the officials said.