RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why don't these reporters just follow up with the same question she refuses to answer from the previous reporter and keep doing that until she answers or just leaves the fukking press conference?
Because they're pussies

They're afraid of losing access to the White House

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why don't these reporters just follow up with the same question she refuses to answer from the previous reporter and keep doing that until she answers or just leaves the fukking press conference?
Can't threaten SHS with a good time

Believe me, if they didn't have to answer to the American people, they certainly would prefer not to. If they leave, Trump is happy, and we don't learn shyt. Granted, we don't learn shyt from SHS anyway, but the reporters would prefer to try I imagine

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

MarshallCohen

JUST IN: Alex van der Zwaan, the Dutch lawyer who pleaded guilty to lying to Mueller's investigators, finished his prison term today, @kpolantz reports. He was released into the custody of @ICEgov because he is not a US citizen and will need to leave the country in short order.

3:19 PM - Jun 4, 2018
@MarshallCohen
https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/status/1003718571548135425

Van der Zwaan served his 30-day term at the low-security federal prison in Allenwood, Pennsylvania. He ended up there after lying to Mueller about his communications with Trump campaign official Rick Gates.

3:22 PM - Jun 4, 2018

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
we've reached "i did it but i'm pardoning myself" a little sooner than i expected :mjlol:

I thought we would get here first

84777a_med.jpeg

Trump zoomed past all this shyt.