RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cohen hasn't even been charged yet. Just imagine those charges.:BishopEddieLong:

tenor.gif

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart brehs, you think Mueller even gives a shyt to talk to Trump?

I feel like they just letting the story and "negotiations" ride as a distraction

Sure itd be easier if he came in and lied under oath but at this point do they need it?

Everything we find out that gets this thread posting gifs and has Fox News doing random ass segments as distractions... I assume Mueller had that info six months ago.

To me Team Mueller is def buying time until the midterms. They are not going to put this much work in against a corrupt, treasonous president to have any punishment depending on implicit GOP. This is a drip campaign some concessions to Trump is to buy time and strecth the investigation (what Christie is implying in prior quote). :skip:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Avenatti is an American hero. He eats sleeps and breaths with his foot on these dudes necks.

I needed this news. They are that much closer to folding this dude. Cohen ain’t ready to do no life sentence for trump. Cohen ain’t ready to stand in that commissary line. Cohen ain’t ready to negotiate between bloods and Latins.
Law firm of Stormy Daniels' attorney hit with $10-million judgment

I like that Avenatti is going at Trump, but he is not some mythical hero. He is clearly flawed and has ulterior motives as well. How much unpaid debts does a man need to have before he gets the side eye?

His approach makes him the LaVar Ball of lawyers and that leak about him doing a show with the Mooch makes me questions his intentions as well. Anyone who had any moral compass would spit and sneer at the idea of doing a show with Scaramucci/Spicer/Sanders-Huckabee/Kelly-Anne because of the impact that they have had on truth in the national conversation.

I hope he gets Trump, but I just want to warn yall that he is too much of a showboat to be instilled with a lot of trust or admiration imo. We don't need a "Trump for liberals" just because conservatives have one.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Mueller is past Trump, his investigation at this point is more about international players, conspiracies against this country and whatever else he can get someone to cop to.

This entire "We'll tell you what you can and can't ask our client..." game is keeping Trump occupied.
I feel like this investigation will be Mueller's Magnum Opus. He's had a great career and is getting up there in age. I think he might put it all on the table for the public to see. No stones unturned, type of work that will change this country forever.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I feel like this investigation will be Mueller's Magnum Opus. He's had a great career and is getting up there in age. I think he might put it all on the table for the public to see. No stones unturned, type of work that will change this country forever.
You guys are really naive.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have noticed a few times that Avenatti has said "Regardless of your politics", which is a small thing, and maybe means not what I hear in it, but I think sometimes he's Center Right or further to the right even.

Oh, Newport Beach, he's a conservative for sure lol

Which isn't the same as being a Trump supporter at all, but anyone still a proud conservative/Republican in THIS climate, I have a hard time stomaching.