RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Law firm of Stormy Daniels' attorney hit with $10-million judgment

I like that Avenatti is going at Trump, but he is not some mythical hero. He is clearly flawed and has ulterior motives as well. How much unpaid debts does a man need to have before he gets the side eye?

His approach makes him the LaVar Ball of lawyers and that leak about him doing a show with the Mooch makes me questions his intentions as well. Anyone who had any moral compass would spit and sneer at the idea of doing a show with Scaramucci/Spicer/Sanders-Huckabee/Kelly-Anne because of the impact that they have had on truth in the national conversation.

I hope he gets Trump, but I just want to warn yall that he is too much of a showboat to be instilled with a lot of trust or admiration imo. We don't need a "Trump for liberals" just because conservatives have one.

I’m on the coli bruh. The fact that he’s a showboat, twitter beefing and talking shyt on tv is what makes him that dude.

All that other shyt aside, 10 million ? As tru life would say, “this is napkin money nikka”

And ya I’m deflecting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have noticed a few times that Avenatti has said "Regardless of your politics", which is a small thing, and maybe means not what I hear in it, but I think sometimes he's Center Right or further to the right even.

Oh, Newport Beach, he's a conservative for sure lol

Which isn't the same as being a Trump supporter at all, but anyone still a proud conservative/Republican in THIS climate, I have a hard time stomaching.
Avenatti came up doing opposition research FOR democrats.

He's not a republican. At all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Believe there was a coordinated effort to invest in spies and surveillance for a campaign that nobody thought could win brehs.
Heres the thing.

I'm actually thoroughly shocked how deeply penetrated his campaign was.

A year ago I was worried the feds were asleep and that they were playing catch up.

Turns out they were ahead...frankly years ago :heh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Heres the thing.

I'm actually thoroughly shocked how deeply penetrated his campaign was.

A year ago I was worried the feds were asleep and that they were playing catch up.

Turns out they were ahead...frankly years ago :heh:
When you think about it, he's been an easy means of connecting the dots for the eastern european mob for years because of his financial dealings. He's neither careful or discrete, he's more than likely been an unknowing honey pot for the Feds for years.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m on the coli bruh. The fact that he’s a showboat, twitter beefing and talking shyt on tv is what makes him that dude.

All that other shyt aside, 10 million ? As tru life would say, “this is napkin money nikka”

And ya I’m deflecting.
Lol I hear you.

And technically it started at $2 million and when Avenatti couldn't pay that like he agreed to, he got hit with the 10