RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Cohen hasn't even been charged yet. Just imagine those charges.:BishopEddieLong:
Charges mean nothing when the game is rigged...

Case and point

Mr. Freidman, who was disbarred earlier this month, had been accused of failing to pay more than $5 million in taxes and faced four counts of criminal tax fraud and one of grand larceny — all B felonies. Each carries a maximum prison sentence of up to 25 years in prison.

Instead, he appeared in court in Albany on Tuesday and pleaded guilty to a single count of evading only $50,000 worth of taxes; he faces five years of probation if he fulfills the terms of his agreement, the judge, Patrick Lynch of Albany County court, said during the roughly 20-minute proceeding.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Avenatti is an American hero. He eats sleeps and breaths with his foot on these dudes necks.

I needed this news. They are that much closer to folding this dude. Cohen ain’t ready to do no life sentence for trump. Cohen ain’t ready to stand in that commissary line. Cohen ain’t ready to negotiate between bloods and Latins.

Daps
full

I swear, of all the custom Trump related smileys we been blessed with, from The Mooch, to Avenatti, to Page, this is by far my favorite.

I will never not laugh at this shyt :russ: