RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
All of this does feel like we are being positioned for a showdown this week or very soon. To the depths that we are seeing all of this, it will be the biggest thing our country will be likely to have ever experience and by virtue of that, I feel compelled to look at it every day because we will never have anything produced that will give us justice in regards to a retelling of today's events. Damn near every day of this presidency is worthy of it's own Blu-Ray disc, some days need more than one. Today, the President of the United States, woke up spouting some insane shyt and no one believes him, well, no one rational does. We have a lawyer that talks shyt about the President every day and its public to see. We have a department of education secretary that goes to the largest city in the nation and doesn't go to a single public school. We have an EPA head that disavows the years of prior climate change information it did before. Above all, we have a party that is complicit in this due to paralysis or just willing to abet and aid. We've wasted so much time on this but yet we can't look away.

Tangent off, I'm looking forward to the week.
:francis:worst part is that even after this is over, the hardcore right will still have white house knowledge

first as tragedy, then as farce. and then as tragedy again.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
roger stone going to jail
would be like a black holiday
for me man.....i hate that cock sucker.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
By forcing the DOJ to examine if the campaign was investigated for political reasons, is he trying to get them to reveal what exactly it was that caused the entire thing, in order to come up with a sensible story? :jbhmm:
This is another game of chicken where he is going to try to get the DoJ to stall and "prove his point" but the DoJ will prove something was actually a major problem, thus putting him even farther back

He just doesn't know where to quit and thinks he can control this more than he can.

We've been down this road before.

The Nunes Memo.

The DoJ memo.

The Comey Memos.

It never ends.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Gulliani out here trying to wish a way the investigation. :mjlol:

I know the silent treatment given to them by the special prosecutor office is killing them.

"'Cause the boyz n tha hood are always hard
You come talkin' that trash we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't sayin' shyt"

:umadmueller: