RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We getting F*ckery Saturdays and Sundays now? :gucci:
Why can't this Orange Bum pick one day to take L's on?:troll:

Bannon is a piece of shyt, but he called this behavior out on Fire and Fury. He said the Clinton White House handled his investigation the best way possible. STFU, govern and let your lawyers do the work. But he said and we all know, Trump doesn’t and will never have that type of discipline

I go back and listen to chapter 22 with Bannon going ballistic all the time just for the laughs.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

All of this does feel like we are being positioned for a showdown this week or very soon. To the depths that we are seeing all of this, it will be the biggest thing our country will be likely to have ever experience and by virtue of that, I feel compelled to look at it every day because we will never have anything produced that will give us justice in regards to a retelling of today's events. Damn near every day of this presidency is worthy of it's own Blu-Ray disc, some days need more than one. Today, the President of the United States, woke up spouting some insane shyt and no one believes him, well, no one rational does. We have a lawyer that talks shyt about the President every day and its public to see. We have a department of education secretary that goes to the largest city in the nation and doesn't go to a single public school. We have an EPA head that disavows the years of prior climate change information it did before. Above all, we have a party that is complicit in this due to paralysis or just willing to abet and aid. We've wasted so much time on this but yet we can't look away.

Tangent off, I'm looking forward to the week.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
45 must be on some tranqs or some shyt to help him sleep at night with every Monday for him literally is a L delivered.:russ:

and can you imagine it's going to be Gina Haspell's first day briefing him on the major shyt ready to fukk this country up? :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All of this does feel like we are being positioned for a showdown this week or very soon. To the depths that we are seeing all of this, it will be the biggest thing our country will be likely to have ever experience and by virtue of that, I feel compelled to look at it every day because we will never have anything produced that will give us justice in regards to a retelling of today's events. Damn near every day of this presidency is worthy of it's own Blu-Ray disc, some days need more than one. Today, the President of the United States, woke up spouting some insane shyt and no one believes him, well, no one rational does. We have a lawyer that talks shyt about the President every day and its public to see. We have a department of education secretary that goes to the largest city in the nation and doesn't go to a single public school. We have an EPA head that disavows the years of prior climate change information it did before. Above all, we have a party that is complicit in this due to paralysis or just willing to abet and aid. We've wasted so much time on this but yet we can't look away.

Tangent off, I'm looking forward to the week.