RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Someone please tell me we have this roger stone smiley on deck?

Cac on some, “Hello darkness my old friend” shyt :russ:

@3Rivers
@Orbital-Fetus
"We smokin big doinks before court B"
gyGSH0x.png

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I took a bike ride this weekend and noticed that their were way more Andrew Janz signs out there now. I didn't even see much Nunes signs. Even a few of the big ones I had noticed when the campaign started were gone. Maybe these fukken idiots around these parts have come to their senses even though I highly doubt it.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the same CIA, After Pompeo passed thru and now having confirmed Haspel it's a different org.

Haspel is the first Field Agent -to- Director in decades. All of the recent directors before Haspel haven't been bout it. From the looks of it Gina has been with all the smoke, prolly killed some europeans while she was over there during the cold war

Disagree. The people who run the CIA were there years before Pompeo came through and will be there years after he's gone. I think people underestimate the extent to which massive organizations such as the CIA are controlled by faceless, career bureaucrats that don't really answer to political appointees. New leadership can definitely try to start steering the organization on a different track, but there's no way that Gina or anyone else can just come in and make all of the information that they currently hold just disappear.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm pretty sure they're just stalling for time but it is pretty jarring watching the DOJ indulge this fakkit and Nunes at every corner.
The upside of democracy is the downside of democracy...civilian oversight works if the civilians aren’t jackasses

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Seriously, dude is a real-life dikk Tracy villain. :mindblown:
If this investigation were a comic book storyline, you could tell he's doing illegal sh*t by the way he dresses. :martinbp:
He is one of the most entertaining characters in this fukkery...

He has Richard Nixon tatted on his back :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Disagree. The people who run the CIA were there years before Pompeo came through and will be there years after he's gone. I think people underestimate the extent to which massive organizations such as the CIA are controlled by faceless, career bureaucrats that don't really answer to political appointees. New leadership can definitely try to start steering the organization on a different track, but there's no way that Gina or anyone else can just come in and make all of the information that they currently hold just disappear.

Good point,
I feel as though the CIA is a bit of a "cult" in a sense that there is a definitive "in group" that is only beholden to other members of the "in group/career Agents". There have been stories that could lead you to the assumption that people don't "retire" from the CIA. You might say that CIA agents are "D4L" :lolbron:
shawty_lo-news-article12221.jpg

Some moves that should be considered if America wants to constrain the CIA's power/influence
Wxw6ZcH.png

The quick turn from appointing Pompeo to Haspels confirmation today is interesting. Almost as if Pompeo was never meant to be a long term Director. More so a headhunter to checkout how the Agency runs and then find out who is best suited to be Director. Gina Haspel is well respected in regards to the CIAs "In Group" , the agency likely is aware of any crazy shyt she has done over her career, and I'd bet waterboarding is on the list of warm up exercises in their book.

it'll be interesting how it pans out, but the CIA has been beholden to no one and shyttin all over the world for the past 40 yrs.