RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There was no Russian Hacking in the 2016 election
A Cyber-Gulf of Tonkin by -- Antiwar.com
Ku61Dt4.gif

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Im starting to think like Mark Cuban said, 45 is not that smart to pull off such a conspiracy with the Russian Government. Maybe Manafort but 45 being personally involved im starting to doubt it every day.:patrice:

In other news, Im starting to see 45's supporters turn on him. He is in desperate need for a win right now to get on track and I dont think he is on gonna get it.

He has no clue how Washington works.

He did the pissing off trifecta.

He pissed off the media, the intel community and a good percentage of his own party (and the entire opposition party). :dead:. he is not even 100 days in and this shyt is heading towards disaster, he may turn into a lame duck after 1 year. :pachaha:, I never seen anything like this.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Im starting to think like Mark Cuban said, 45 is not that smart to pull off such a conspiracy with the Russian Government. Maybe Manafort but 45 being personally involved im starting to doubt it every day.:patrice:

In other news, Im starting to see 45's supporters turn on him. He is in desperate need for a win right now to get on track and I dont think he is on gonna get it.

He pissed off the media, the intel community and a good percentage of his own party (and the entire opposition party). :dead:. he is not even 100 days in and this shyt is heading towards disaster, he may turn into a lame duck after 1 year. :pachaha:, I never seen anything like this.

Once he loses the house then his a lame duck

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:camroncmon: