RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:laff: holy shyt this site is an echoe chamber. russia investigation falling apart.
Why post here? It's like the other trolls on here, why do you folks care what we believe, what our politics are, who we want to follow or put stock in? Is it that you folks aren't accepted fully into the echo chamber that is T_D, brietbart, stormfr0nt, pol? It's really confusing to us what you folks objective is? All of us have access to a plethora of sites, news sources, etc....and the ones that we choose to follow are the ones we choose to follow. Why are you folks so concerned with what we choose to consume?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:What are you talking about

The bots worked on social media, so peoples' facebook feed would say stuff like "Hillary called black men super predators" every day leading up to the election or that Pizza Gate nonsense
:gucci:

Also I am not denying that Hillary was a shyt candidate or that they did Bernie dirty, what I am saying is Bernie Bros were manipulated into thinking it was more important to make a point and not vote for that lying bytch Hillary than it was to keep the even worse lying bytch Trump out of office through a targeted media campaign. AKA Russian Propaganda
:hubie:

Also she looks unhinged cause she went on a 10 minute rant about how she knows more than what the investigators and evidence shows and once somebody says "mainstream media" with the screw face I assume they are unhinged cause they start mocking institutions and people like high schoolers instead of debating the facts

:scust:

Even now you guys are so plugged in your still talking shyt about Hillary and Trump is about to be impeached:ufdup:

Your're so conditioned to a particular response (blame Hillary), your conditioning has been conditioned:whoo:
permo-ban bet me trump gets impeached off this russia shyt then big guy :francis:

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
So are all of you #trumpset bozos gonna strap up and join your hillbilly and white supremacist brethren when Trump gets impeached and/or convicted? You know he's gonna call for violence if/when that happens. Are you ready to join Alex Jones and the poorly educated Appalachians that will be ready to "die for Trump"? :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So are all of you #trumpset bozos gonna strap up and join your hillbilly and white supremacist brethren when Trump gets impeached and/or convicted? You know he's gonna call for violence if/when that happens. Are you ready to join Alex Jones and the poorly educated Appalachians that will be ready to "die for Trump"? :mjlol:

:mjlol: Alex jones is just character. He will move on to support pence :mjgrin:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
permo-ban bet me trump gets impeached off this russia shyt then big guy :francis:

What are you 10?:hhh:

"He's talking logic and reasoning to me..... I need to challenge him for my online Reputation sake .... and to show I am a real man!"

:damn:
Bruh miss me with that bad comedy

:mjlol:

I'm gonna call you out on your bullshyt and enjoy the ride as we watch the orange dipshyt get shytted on due to his own incompetence. He's as likely to resign as anything and that's going to take a while

:youngsabo:

It's funny if he didn't make a false accusation about Obama a lot of this stuff would be going on behind the scenes, but he's gonna make shyt up because he feels validated by the opinion of others.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you 10?:hhh:

"He's talking logic and reasoning to me..... I need to challenge him for my online Reputation sake .... and to show I am a real man!"

:damn:
Bruh miss me with that bad comedy

:mjlol:

I'm gonna call you out on your bullshyt and enjoy the ride as we watch the orange dipshyt get shytted on due to his own incompetence. He's as likely to resign as anything and that's going to take a while

:youngsabo:

It's funny if he didn't make a false accusation about Obama a lot of this stuff would be going on behind the scenes, but he's gonna make shyt up because he feels validated by the opinion of others.

The funny thing is you arent making any logical sense and using propaganda to argue your point

you brought up the "fact" that pro-bernie social media was influenced by Russia. I gave you a video of an actual bernie supporter disputing that claim and you said "i can ignore her disputes because she seems mentally unhinged", which is an ad-hominem. But you're the logical one:hhh::mjlol:.

So because you refuse to argue and dispute points like an adult, I called you on your own bluff. I knew you'd back down because you dont even believe your own bullshyt. :francis: You want to feel like a part of "something" so you join the circle jerk that is this thread.