RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

"LOCK HER UP....that's right. THATS RIGHT. LOCK HER UP! #NEVERHILLARY THATS WHAT I USE! :smugfavre:"

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::camby::camby::camby:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to understand how mad a General has to be to speak those words. Even General McCaffrey told yall last month he was sounding demented. Last night, he said Flynn is deranged. :damn:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
"LOCK HER UP....that's right. THATS RIGHT. LOCK HER UP! #NEVERHILLARY THATS WHAT I USE! :smugfavre:"

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::camby::camby::camby:
:camby:

Hillary was SOS and did pay for play schemes

We don't even know if what flynn did Is against the law

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Saw this on reddit:

"Please remember that what Flynn is accused of trying to broker (lifting sanctions) could not have been done by Flynn alone.

He could not have promised anything without others in the administrations's upper echelons being complicit."

:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause she is dumb as a bag of rocks. They tried to give her so much credit of getting Trump elected but now it's coming out that he won by corruption
this still isnt true :dead: russia did not tamper with machines

as far as this bullshyt :huhldup: i wonder if its gonna cause a domino effect or they throw him under the bus and its one and done. that domino effect could be awful :laff: