RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
im sorry, but your argument that 'russia threw some propaganda at us and americans cant think for themselves :mjcry:" does not fit the criteria of tampering with an election. certainly 'influence', but fukk 'tamper'

anyway, ill probably get warned for this post so thats as much as i'll address it :mjlol:

its blatantly obvious that russia wanted trump to win, and now it seems that the proof is in the pudding. bigly :ehh:

Semantics.

I never said Russia "tampered" with the election, but that they "interfered" with it. :gucci:

And actually, Americans taking fake news as gospel in this election is *EXACTLY* what the problem was.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Semantics.

I never said Russia "tampered" with the election, but that they "interfered" with it. :gucci:

And actually, Americans taking fake news as gospel in this election is *EXACTLY* what the problem was.
except it wasnt fake. whillary actually was corrupt :mjlol:

and me and you agree :yeshrug: interfere, influence, sure. i agree with that. theres no argument to be had there

what i dont agree with is 'tamper'. tamper = fukking with machines, not something intangible like 'they influenced peoples' minds' :heh:

im just looking for some consistency :ehh: this is a fukkin embarrassment as a country, to be sure
Lol. This dude is dumb as a rock.
respond specifically to what i said, otherwise :jaymad:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
except it wasnt fake. whillary actually was corrupt :mjlol:

and me and you agree :yeshrug: interfere, influence, sure. i agree with that. what i dont agree with is 'tamper'. tamper = fukking with machines, not something intangible like 'they influenced peoples' minds' :heh:

im just looking for some consistency :ehh: this is a fukkin embarrassment as a country, to be sure

respond specifically to what i said, otherwise :jaymad:
I don't respond to willful ignorance. fukk outta here chump.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So who do we think was complicit in all this ? He apologized to pence but gotta believe that was only to make it seem like pence didn't know what was going on. I said the day after the election pence would be president before 2020 but he may even be involved. Is president Paul Ryan possible :merchant:. This shyt is crazy entertaining

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't respond to willful ignorance. fukk outta here chump.

"except it wasnt fake. whillary actually was corrupt :mjlol:

and me and you agree :yeshrug: interfere, influence, sure. i agree with that. theres no argument to be had there

what i dont agree with is 'tamper'. tamper = fukking with machines, not something intangible like 'they influenced peoples' minds' :heh:

im just looking for some consistency :ehh: this is a fukkin embarrassment as a country, to be sure"

you cant respond to what you just quoted, because it's correct :yeshrug:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"except it wasnt fake. whillary actually was corrupt :mjlol:

im just looking for some consistency :ehh: this is a fukkin embarrassment as a country, to be sure"

you cant respond to what you just quoted, because it's correct :yeshrug:
:mjlol:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The Washington Post has been breaking this story for the past two months (Just a side note, they deserve MAJOR props and dispels the idea of "FAKE NEWS" in this case since it was all true) and they have said that sanctions were discussed.

You do the math. What is the likely scenario here?
Did he say "We will continue to do exactly what Obama was doing at the time of this call since I obviously have shown to have great respect for Obama along with my boss" ?

or given the Russian friendly nature of this administration, if sanctions were discussed, it was most likely in Russia's favor and counter to what Obama was doing at that VERY MOMENT?

Want to wait for more details? Fair enough. But most reasonable people can connect the dots here outside of his delusional supporters.

giphy.gif

Flynn told Pence one thing.

IC told the WH that's he's not telling them the truth.

Specifics haven't leaked but you think Flynn would resign if they DIDN'T know what he spoke about?

You dense?

What has the FBI said about the situation?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who do we think was complicit in all this ? He apologized to pence but gotta believe that was only to make it seem like pence didn't know what was going on. I said the day after the election pence would be president before 2020 but he may even be involved. Is president Paul Ryan possible :merchant:. This shyt is crazy entertaining
i kinda get the feeling that pence wasnt 'in the club' on this :skip:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What has the FBI said about the situation?
Nothing yet. But maybe your counterintuitive hope and prayer will win out the end.

We shall see friend. Though I think you know in your heart what is likely.

Do you smell what's in the ocean? Has a faint scent of blood. :demonic: I'm ready to feast

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
In for this shyt.

Nap, do us a favor and don't spam topics going forward. This one thread and the sticky is enough. If not only because spamming makes people less likely to pay attention to your post.

Anyways in for incoming fukkery.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
do you have anything worthwhile to say?

your simple mind took that as some kind of praise of mike pence :dead: you're a fukking idiot
All signs point to Pence being complicit. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are.

You are full of shyt and anyone with a modicum of intelligence can suss out your ulterior motives.

I don't need to give detailed explanations on why you're a fraud. Your posts speak for themselves.

And again, I don't quote you to engage you in debate. I merely quote you to highlight your trifling behavior for others.

EDIT: Negging me just serves as confirmation you fukking pigroach. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All signs point to Pence being complicit. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are.

You are full of shyt and anyone with a modicum of intelligence can suss out your ulterior motives.

I don't need to give detailed explanations on why you're a fraud. Your posts speak for themselves.

And again, I don't quote you to engage you in debate. I merely quote you to highlight your trifling behavior for others.
then if pence is complicit, he'll be brought down. and you know what i'll do? laugh about it :heh:

fukk off, bruce :camby: you're a trash poster. -3300 rep :mjlol:

now stop derailing the thread :jaymad: i wont be responding to you anymore. get the last word in and ill dap it for you