RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
By month in the year? By who is going to be the person who takes DJT down?

i dont know....i was kinda betting on flynn to spill his guts and take everyone down with him. but they need to dig deeper.....a lot of people are saying that he did not act alone. perhaps DJT may face jail time. trump will not last more than two years.

for the record, i thought that kelly was going to go first. she was the most expendable of the crew...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Hillary was SOS and did pay for play schemes

We don't even know if what flynn did Is against the law
You can't discuss foreign policy decisions with foreign governments while the previous administration is still in office.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this still isnt true :dead: russia did not tamper with machines

as far as this bullshyt :huhldup: i wonder if its gonna cause a domino effect or they throw him under the bus and its one and done. that domino effect could be awful :laff:
Dude stop being so fukkin obtuse. Russia did interfere in this election through hacking.

Your hatred of Hillary doesn't change that.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

as far as this bullshyt :huhldup: i wonder if its gonna cause a domino effect or they throw him under the bus and its one and done. that domino effect could be awful :laff:

This argument assumes that the only way Russia could have interfered with the election is though directly tampering with voting machines. Of course, that's not the case, and Russia took the smart route by pumping out false news reports in support of Trump and employed hackers to sabotage Hill's campaign (not saying she's innocent of all crimes, she ain't, but the emails thing was a molehill mad into Mt. Everest).

That way, Russia can easily wipe its hands of responsibility and deflect hacking allegations as sour grapes on the part of Democrats.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Where the fukk in his post did he say they tampered with machines? Do you take us for fools?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude stop being so fukkin obtuse. Russia did interfere in this election through hacking.

Your hatred of Hillary doesn't change that.
Where the fukk in his post did he say they tampered with machines? Do you take us for fools?
This argument assumes that the only way Russia could have interfered with the election is though directly tampering with voting machines. Of course, that's not the case, and Russia took the smart route by pumping out false news reports in support of Trump and employed hackers to sabotage Hill's campaign (not saying she's innocent of all crimes, she ain't, but the emails thing was a molehill mad into Mt. Everest).

That way, Russia can easily wipe its hands of responsibility and deflect hacking allegations as sour grapes on the part of Democrats.
im sorry, but your argument that 'russia threw some propaganda at us and americans cant think for themselves :mjcry:" does not fit the criteria of tampering with an election. certainly 'influence', but fukk 'tamper'

anyway, ill probably get warned for this post so thats as much as i'll address it :mjlol:

its blatantly obvious that russia wanted trump to win, and now it seems that the proof is in the pudding. bigly :ehh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im sorry, but your argument that 'russia threw some propaganda at us and americans cant think for themselves :mjcry:" does not fit the criteria of tampering with an election. certainly 'influence', but fukk 'tamper'

anyway, ill probably get warned for this post so thats as much as i'll address it :mjlol:

its blatantly obvious that russia wanted trump to win, and now it seems that the proof is in the pudding. bigly :ehh:
Lol. This dude is dumb as a rock.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Do we know what was said on the phone?
The Washington Post has been breaking this story for the past two months (Just a side note, they deserve MAJOR props and dispels the idea of "FAKE NEWS" in this case since it was all true) and they have said that sanctions were discussed.

You do the math. What is the likely scenario here?
Did he say "We will continue to do exactly what Obama was doing at the time of this call since I obviously have shown to have great respect for Obama along with my boss" ?

or given the Russian friendly nature of this administration, if sanctions were discussed, it was most likely in Russia's favor and counter to what Obama was doing at that VERY MOMENT?

Want to wait for more details? Fair enough. But most reasonable people can connect the dots here outside of his delusional supporters.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do we know what was said on the phone?

giphy.gif

Flynn told Pence one thing.

IC told the WH that's he's not telling them the truth.

Specifics haven't leaked but you think Flynn would resign if they DIDN'T know what he spoke about?

You dense?