RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Entire presidency is one criminal racket after another. At every fukking level. Every member of the cabinet except for Mattis is selling off whatever piece(s) of the country they can get their grubby hands on.

Treasury
Labor (Elaine Chao)
Interior
State
Health/Human Services
Justice
Veterans Affairs (post Shulkin)

Not to mention all his half breed intellectually stunted children, and Jared the Disposable.

I’m fully convinced all this shyt he’s doing in Iran is related to a payoff from the Saudis and blackmail from Israelis. NK is China’s momentary gift in exchange for the US weakening post WWII US/Asian Pacific alliances. The mob is literally and figuratively in control of the country. Can’t wait for the shyt to hit the fan and his bytch ass is yoked up and carted off to prison. His people are going to try and start some shyt...hope they are dealt with harshly and with extreme prejudice.
I can't even comprehend how bad this is. I'm easily looking at a few dozen people going to jail. This is just ridiculous.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Entire presidency is one criminal racket after another. At every fukking level. Every member of the cabinet except for Mattis is selling off whatever piece(s) of the country they can get their grubby hands on.

Treasury
Labor (Elaine Chao)
Interior
State
Health/Human Services
Justice
Veterans Affairs (post Shulkin)

Not to mention all his half breed intellectually stunted children, and Jared the Disposable.

I’m fully convinced all this shyt he’s doing in Iran is related to a payoff from the Saudis and blackmail from Israelis. NK is China’s momentary gift in exchange for the US weakening post WWII US/Asian Pacific alliances. The mob is literally and figuratively in control of the country. Can’t wait for the shyt to hit the fan and his bytch ass is yoked up and carted off to prison. His people are going to try and start some shyt...hope they are dealt with harshly and with extreme prejudice.
One angle to Iran deal is that Russia needs for energy prices to continue rising in order grt back into the black. What better way to increase demand for Russian oil than disrupting Iran’s production with a few threats and bombs. :sas1:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Avenatti is a killer, that's for sure. But is anyone concerned with him exposing all this evidence outside of the court of law? I mean, maybe it's all filed and documented and there's no gag order on it, but the way he slings this shyt around, could there ever be a jury that hasn't already seen coverage of these findings?

This all helps his cases against Trump and Cohen. He's proving motive, character and establishing a pattern of behavior. He's going to f*cking cleanup in the defamation case, any charges that get brought for his client and her daughter being threatened. We're talking restitution, pain and suffering, legal fees, you name it. He's going to run it up and she's probably going to walk away with at least 8 figures.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Did Stormy have a different dude as her lawyer or has it always be Avenatti? I'm starting to think someone in banking who filled out prob multiple SARs for this is the one who got him in the info for some $$$$.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did Stormy have a different dude as her lawyer or has it always be Avenatti? I'm starting to think someone in banking who filled out prob multiple SARs for this is the one who got him in the info for some $$$$.

Different guy before. I don't remember the name but it's been posted and probably a quick google. He's had to talk to the DOJ already.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Stormy Daniels showed Avenatti how to work the balls while Mueller primes the shaft :wow:
SURh5.gif