RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh, ok.

You're a weird dude. Do you have a spreadsheet of people you @ categorized by reaction? How does this work? I'm genuinely interested.
63X4MAO.jpg

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
April's Fool :umad:

Haha no one believe him doggy:heh:

The Fed's and Congress are investigating and he can't even admit it:mjlol:
Hey I'm just posting relevant updates to this matter :manny:

Y'all drooling over the president being investigated but don't wanna hear the man speak lol. Y'all would be terrible on a jury

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hey I'm just posting relevant updates to this matter :manny:

Y'all drooling over the president being investigated but don't wanna hear the man speak lol. Y'all would be terrible on a jury

Yeah but at a certain point if a witness is a known liar why should the jury even consider what he is saying?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:zzz::snooze:

The shock value of his tweets is not there anymore. He needs to start an actual war if he hopes to distract anyone.
He's still claiming Obama was illegally spying when the Feds already proved he was lying. He's going to stage a false flag or start a war soon too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:zzz::snooze:

The shock value of his tweets is not there anymore. He needs to start an actual war if he hopes to distract anyone.
He has to hope for an attack in the states so he can go hard on that, media is distracted and idiots will praise him for being a leader. Hopefully everyone stays safe and this moron gets his due.