RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just watched, are you posting satire? The guy is a lying delusional traitor.

Yep that is the type of dude who thinks he can talk his way out of anything.....:sas1:

Those people are the type that snitch fast once they realize the gig is up:smugdraper:
The Feds are going to have him Singing like a canary when they bring that evidence:sas2:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

无名的

Superstar
Daps

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Forget the absurdity of his claim, I can't believe we have a president that goes on Twitter and talks like this :mjlol:.

I thought bush was embarrassing with his butchering of the English language, but trump is so much worse.
White privilege. Even tho its created a storm, still ultimately could not have the impact we hope. That privilege runs deep. Be rich and white and insanely ignorant and still become president.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BDFVIJJ.gif

eOQKlVh.gif

@DonKnock @Hood Critic @LHilla @ReignAsKing @True Blue Moon @poRATCHETteacha @Sammy Steez @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @RJY33 @greenygreen @jerniebert @Wepa Man @PlayerNinety_Nine @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @Airfeezy @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Ms. Elaine @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @re'up @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @BaggerofTea @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE