RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont forget how many strategic military assets have been quietly moved to South-East Asia and the Pacific since Kim began making threats. They see that buildup on satellite and the ongoing military exercises and got shook af. That on top of an increasingly erratic dotard cac president compelled them and China to reconsider.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
fukk Maggie, we bee on to that bytch for a minute. I just hope the homey Michael Barbaro doesn’t have that c*nt on the daily tomorrow to defend SHS manbearpig’s lying, hideous ass. The real story is that Trump ran another WS rally and dog whistling and gaslighting well into his presidency. He really is trying to put together militia, lol, it’s not gonna go well when it’s time for him to go

I actually despise her with her both sides bullshyt. I blocked her and Kanye over the last couple of days. I even muted Kanye's name so he wont show up on my timeline. Maggie is so full of crap and so are most of those other journalist. As long as Maddow, Ari and Lawrence dont let me down, im good on all of them. Lawrence as a matter fact, spoke up for Michelle.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Is the MLK head always in the Oval Office behind the chairs, or did they just put that there for the Nigerian president?

:wtb::mjpls:
Buhari is at the white house?:scust:
The bust of MLK has always in there since Obama, I guess they just move it around the office for photo ops when a black leader comes in.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me feels that Trump’s success is due to North Korea respecting white men more than black leaders.

:wow:

Y’all know North Korea used to say some incredibly racist things about Obama, right?

More than once.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c7a68f-7b71-4110-b4f1-85ae05c92777_story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/world/asia/north-korea-insults-obama/index.html
What about Clinton and Bush? This has been going on since the 40’s

This is a mirage unless nk gives up the nukes which they won’t

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Richard Painter running as Dem in Michigan for Franken's seat? Wow
fukk that shyt. There is already a progressive Democrat running for that seat and should be the one to replace someone like Franken.

Bush's ethics chief who decided to become a Democrat this round because he personally doesn't like Trump can fukk right off with that shyt. Just disliking Trump doesn't mean they are your friend and I'm really skeptical of these "former Republicans" . There was that governor in West Virginia who ran as a Democrat only to switch back to Republican and come out about it at a Trump rally.

Watch out for opportunistic wolves in sheep's clothing.

Hopefully Tina Smith wins

Tina Smith - Wikipedia

Last edited: