RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They sayin Putin is pullin these North Korea strings now:damn:
I haven’t read that anywhere, but just imagine if Putin won a noble peace prize over Trump, that might actually do it. Nobody deserves a peace prize for this shyt, it’s a false, virtue signal. You ar gonna tell me that fat boy is gonna let the UN in and see what he is doing to his people? He is gonna let his people get education and free press? Food? GTFOH.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ethered the fukk outta Haberman :laff:

OoOoo.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Its just opinions, but Putin want to build a pipeline thru NK

Opinion | Kim Jong Un is suddenly talking about peace. Here’s why.
What is not mentioned in this article and what I believe is probably a bigger reason for the shift in stance by NK is that the earthquake that collapsed their nuclear testing facility has made their ability to test weapons impossible for the time being.

I've seen several stories that seem to believe that may be the motivation for the change in attitude of the NK. Now they don't have nuclear capability, they may be afraid their ability to negotiate from a position of strength in the regards is hampered and so its time to play nice, for the time being. My guess until they can get their program back up they want to play nice to minimize any possible military action against them.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
What is not mentioned in this article and what I believe is probably a bigger reason for the shift in stance by NK is that the earthquake that collapsed their nuclear testing facility has made their ability to test weapons impossible for the time being.

I've seen several stories that seem to believe that may be the motivation for the change in attitude of the NK. Now they don't have nuclear capability, they may be afraid their ability to negotiate from a position of strength in the regards is hampered and so its time to play nice, for the time being. My guess until they can get their program back up they want to play nice to minimize any possible military action against them.
:mjpls: what caused that earthquake

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They sayin Putin is pullin these North Korea strings now:damn:
Called this months ago...

The idea the fat kid with the jacked up cut would achieve his grandfathers and fathers dream of nuclear ICBMs and within a year wake up one day and make a complete 180 turn giving them up is complete nonesense...

Here's the situation, Putin has a vested interest in both Cheetos survival and the Kim regimes survival...They are both Kremlin puppets...Putins orangutan puppet in the WH has been under relentless assault from the media...The fat kids people are starving to death because of these sanctions...A starving population has always been a precursor to revolt...

What better way to help both puppets than putting on a "work", a big publicity stunt where neither side has to commit to anything...Just shake hands and smile for the cameras saying you will do this and that...

The fat kid with the jacked up cut gets his sanctions relief and the orangutan with a dead squirrel on his head gets his media relief...