RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
fukk that shyt. There is already a progressive Democrat running for that seat and should be the one to replace someone like Franken.

Bush's ethics chief who decided to become a Democrat this round because he personally doesn't like Trump can fukk right off with that shyt. Just disliking Trump doesn't mean they are your friend and I'm really skeptical of these "former Republicans" . There was that governor in West Virginia who ran as a Democrat only to switch back to Republican and come out about it at a Trump rally.

Watch out for opportunistic wolves in sheep's clothing.

Hopefully Tina Smith wins

Tina Smith - Wikipedia

You high? lol Calm down, I'm just shocked he's running as a Dem. She was already appointed to the seat and I'm going to assume Democrat voters will go with the Dem whose name they actually know and are familiar with.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dont forget how many strategic military assets have been quietly moved to South-East Asia and the Pacific since Kim began making threats. They see that buildup on satellite and the ongoing military exercises and got shook af. That on top of an increasingly erratic dotard cac president compelled them and China to reconsider.
But the only way we can keep it there is with South Korea allowing it under the threat of war. Without it....what is our justification? The Koreans don’t want us there otherwise at least as a military

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
What is not mentioned in this article and what I believe is probably a bigger reason for the shift in stance by NK is that the earthquake that collapsed their nuclear testing facility has made their ability to test weapons impossible

Good point ive been thinking for this reason (Mt Mantapsan collapse) as well as a really simple one - why continue testing something if you know it works? After a certain point of testing your just wasting nuclear weapons.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

I know this is old news but since its being brought up again I'll make a point about it. I feel like the news media in the search for "headline grabbing" information miss the main issue with what he said. They know "Trump calls Haiti and African Countries S#!THOLES" is a much more attention grabbing headline and the real issue gets lost.

Its not the fact he called them shytholes that is the problem. Hell, I admit I've used the term. The problem is the what he said surrounding the comment and I get very frustrated seeing the news media continuously focusing on the wrong thing.

He said that these people like Nigerians (who have the highest high education attainment of all immigrant groups) come here from their shythole countries and don't go back to their mudhuts and why don't we get more immigrants from places like Norway.

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday. The president, according to a White House official, also suggested he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt that they help the United States economically

So despite the fact that the group he specifically pointed out from Africa, Nigerians, do contribute and do very well, he is thinking strictly along racial lines and not what they can contribute as far as who he wants to come to this country.

The "shythole" part is the least offensive part of what he said. But the news media fails once again to properly report on things. Not even going to go into the US interference in places like El Salvador and Haiti and how they directly contributed to their "shythole" status in the first place but he presents it as something inherent and genetic to the people.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Of course, but I felt steam coming off that post, like you were really angry. You live there?
No I'm a bit steamy about seeing the Washington Post do a write up on it this morning in positive terms and framed it as " AND HE IS AGAINST TRUMP AND HERE IS WHY ITS A GOOD THING!" and seeing some people taking the low hanging bait on this narrative. Again not you. Kind of frustrating honestly.