RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don’t think Trump understands, the justice department is not his own personal legal team. He can’t interfere in on going investigations nor can he influence the DOJ to obstruct or constrict ongoing investigations.
If you saw his unhinged performance on Fox n Friends, it's clear that Trump believes the Justice Department is his personal taskforce, and he's only not interfered (besides all the times he has) as basically a favor to somebody and he's trying to play nice. But at any point he may change his mind and take over all command of the Justice Department and use them however he sees fit, and this is his inherent right as president. He said this multiple times.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If you saw his unhinged performance on Fox n Friends, it's clear that Trump believes the Justice Department is his personal taskforce, and he's only not interfered (besides all the times he has) as basically a favor to somebody and he's trying to play nice. But at any point he may change his mind and take over all command of the Justice Department and use them however he sees fit, and this is his inherent right as president. He said this multiple times.

Exactly bro. His drooling fans here and elsewhere keep saying that the whole investigation is a witch hunt or based on false pretences. Well that’s their opinion, we have a separate opinion, let’s fukking adjudicate it in court where both sides present evidence. These people are morons.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is Donald from Massapequa first time long time :mjpls:
This is David Dennison from Queens ...
trumpneck.png

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Solves? I wish. Read the article. It's still never passing.
It still has several rounds (full Senate, House, etc.) but this made it through the committee without too much heart burn, Grassley and others agreed to drop their amendments pretty easily. Considering the topic and where it could lead, I'd say that sends a pretty strong message considering you're not going to find many Dems who will not be in favor.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It isn't even right to laugh....because there is so much that isn't really funny, and hasn't been for more than a year now.....we laughed too much in 2016, but I can't help when he said

"He's in business....big business....I don't know exactly what it is does....but he is very good"

:laff:

And all the comments about white trash radio call ins and rapper interviews (Jim Jones) are hilarious too....