RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"He's in business....big business....I don't know exactly what it is does....but he is very good"

:laff:
I lost count how many times he said business.

eAwgfTz.png

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly bro. His drooling fans here and elsewhere keep saying that the whole investigation is a witch hunt or based on false pretences. Well that’s their opinion, we have a separate opinion, let’s fukking adjudicate it in court where both sides present evidence. These people are morons.
I heard someone today refer to Trump supporters as “Cult 45”

:wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are the people at Fox really that stupid to put this idiot live on television, and not think he was going to jack everything up worse than it already is?

Good question. I mean clearly there are a lot of Americans who believe in Trump, his agenda, and think he is intelligent. For instance I was out of town a few weeks ago and this guy I've known over the years who I'd say is center left but has some conservative ideals feels the media is just being hard on Trump. That's kinda how I imagine a lot of Middle Americans when I think about it.

:ohlawd: