RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be some parody poster of Dune featuring Spicer with it being titled Dumb.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but
Nothing concrete, but

7DAA0044-F38C-4040-87E6-03902F51C045_zpscblyv7dk.gif~original

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump let his ego get to his head with his ambition of being president. He should have stayed low and keep with the money laundering. I bet his whole family, crew and mobsters that he is tied to are pissed at him right now.
I think this has a lot to do with it, but also, being how Russia is set up like a dictatorship, with all communists ideals, I don't think that Putin or his crew knew how transparent our government is. I don't think that they could wrap their head around people in the government are allowed to ask questions and being a democracy, the president and staff aren't just allowed to do whatever they want

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You HAVE to read this shyt in depth. This #FakeNewsTargeting shyt goes VERY deep

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Long story short: Cambridge University hosted deep cover spies (unknowingly) that promoted a social media targeting algorithm/app that stole US user data on a massive level to sustain a bonnet.

...and there are ties to people long suspected to be Russian spies for years in the UK

:ohhh:

@DonKnock @Hood Critic @LHilla @ReignAsKing @True Blue Moon @poRATCHETteacha @Sammy Steez @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @RJY33 @greenygreen @jerniebert @Wepa Man @PlayerNinety_Nine @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @Airfeezy @wire28 @Leasy @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Ms. Elaine @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @re'up @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @BaggerofTea @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
So, you are trying to "red pill" us? Not understanding why you are posting here, just go over to T_D. What, are you doing "recon"? I mean, what's the point? Are you on a "mission"? You go over to stormft0nt or /pol and brag about your posting in this thread?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
So, you are trying to "red pill" us? Not understanding why you are posting here, just go over to T_D. What, are you doing "recon"? I mean, what's the point? Are you on a "mission"? You go over to stormft0nt or /pol and brag about your posting in this thread?
:mjlol: Yea I'm a pol agent. For reminding you there's no evidence. Yup

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Louise is a nut. She's right sometimes but I had to unfollow her. She will slip some weirdo shyt in every now and then also her trying to discredit Nance made those being a racist rumors ring true to me. I
stick to Russia and trump.

Nance and Javeed Navali certainly do fabricate some shyt from time to time because they're out of their depth. They are talking about shyt they never did

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Yea I'm a pol agent. For reminding you there's no evidence. Yup
Everybody is posting evidence, incedently or even directly, but you keep saying there is no "evidence". Roger Stone said himself that he has a backchannel to Assange, and was working with Gucifer, an actual hacker that works for the Russian government. Trump, in public, asked for Russian help in hacking a political opponents email, someone who actually worked in the government. Explain how this is not "evidence". What do you identify with in this administration, explain, and we can further understand your views.