RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

LSsVJih.gif

:laff:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
both of you stfu
Bruh he keeps tagging me in here on some nonsense

Otherwise I'm just posting articles and responding to shyt like everybody else

This nikka on some obsessive compulsive shyt in this thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bu bu but cook...nah. both of you antagonizing each other. i dont want to hear it. stop bullshytting around.
I've been banned for other threads from less.

Put your foot down and stop this madness with these pro-trump and pro-russia trolls.

What the fukk is the standard of not even civility, but flat out respect for facts and evidence here?

cook

Banned
Daps
I've been banned for other threads from less.

Put your foot down and stop this madness with these pro-trump and pro-russia trolls.

What the fukk is the standard of not even civility, but flat out respect for facts and evidence here?
thread was moving along just fine until you and a few others started gloating and calling people out. stop acting like a victim. this my last reply. get your thread back on track. any further comments on this will be deleted.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just browsing Major Garret's twitter page. Came across this gem that he retweeted. This man is crazy.

"SIR YOU JUST BECAME PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES LITERALLY ONE MINUTE AGO! HOW DOES IT FEEL??"

"You remember that story you wrote about me? Fake news. So unfair. Sad"

:mindblown: