RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
stick to Russia and trump.

Nance and Javeed Navali certainly do fabricate some shyt from time to time because they're out of their depth. They are talking about shyt they never did

Don't tell me where to stick. fukk that crazy bytch, you can feel free to continue to post her. I was just stating my opinion. If it dont apply let it fly.:ufdup:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I think this is to try and provide her some legal protection if they ask her to testify..... but yeah it stinks of nepotism and literally goes against how the federal government works. If he was smarter he would of had somebody hire her for a low level position in some agency like the SBA or something (aka peep Mitch Mcconnell's wife) but as we all clearly know by now Trump isn't smarter.....
I think this has a lot to do with it, but also, being how Russia is set up like a dictatorship, with all communists ideals, I don't think that Putin or his crew knew how transparent our government is. I don't think that they could wrap their head around people in the government are allowed to ask questions and being a democracy, the president and staff aren't just allowed to do whatever they want

Yeah you got to figure they saw it as a all or nothing game and assumed getting the house/senate along with Trump would be enough. Domestically he would give the deplorables what they want while on the foreign front he would help move Sanctions off of Russia and dissemble NATO. Then based on some articles that trump wrote (aka had ghost written) the two powers would threaten people with their collection of Nukes..... including China, the Middle East, NK, etc and create a American/Russian hegemony.....

The problem was,1) they picked a fight with Comey early and forgot the Feds exist damn near exclusively to route Russian influence. 2) underrated how hard it is to govern in a democracy 3) that Trump would give a big middle finger to both the IC and the Media so they would feel no guilt going after him 4) that the enemies he made in his own party would not be cowered by him due to being the president cause the Koch brothers hate him and finance the party 5) just how incompetent Trump and his staff are in both committing and covering up a criminal conspiracy. 6) Obama would take steps to make sure they couldn't destroy evidence once he left the White House.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

LSsVJih.gif

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
@b_hoe_brown gotta lose his account when Trump calls that 6PM address to the nation to announce his resignation.

On mama's :birdman:
If I bothered you that much you'd have put me on ignore

If I bothered you that much you wouldn't be making a consistent effort to tag me in shyt
bbc-new-meme-hood-documentary.jpg

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
As for these "documents" Nunes saw, I will be intrigued about A. Schiff's response after he views 'em. This infinite loop that has expanded off of the wiretapp tweets has got to end. No way this "wiretapp or surveillance hwoever they wanna spin it claims go on any longer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
both of you stfu
Don't come at me with that. I've been the single most forward and knowledgable poster on this topic for years warning people on here. ...and I've been vindicated 1000% on all of this.

I asked you to already start holding these doubters, dissenters, and trolls accountable. Thread bans and suspensions. We don't have time to entertain these losers.

Stop enabling them.

There has to be penalties for this sort of trolling and you refuse to enact any consistency on dudes like b_low_brown.

cook

Banned
Daps
Don't come at me with that. I've been the single most forward and knowledgable poster on this topic for years warning people on here. ...and I've been vindicated 1000% on all of this.

I asked you to already start holding these doubters, dissenters, and trolls accountable. Thread bans and suspensions. We don't have time to entertain these losers.

Stop enabling them.

There has to be penalties for this sort of trolling and you refuse to enact any consistency on dudes like b_low_brown.

this is exactly what you've been doing by going back and forth with them.