RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Saint Obama :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them
Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

The purpose, said the official, was to make it “harder to bury” the information, "to share it with those on the Hill who could lawfully see the documents," and to make sure it could reside in an Intelligence committee safe, "not just at Langley [CIA hq]."

Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Obama is the greatest President in my lifetime:ohlawd:

Definitely the best president since FDR
Yet Trump is the one playing chess.
the problem is that Trump is playing chess on a level that @greenygreen and @b_low_brown can follow. While Obama was playing on a whole other level outside of their realm :ohhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
342886mmzpoy.png
Well, if that was bad isn't this also bad? :mjlol:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Yet Trump is the one playing chess.
the problem is that Trump is playing chess on a level that @greenygreen and @b_low_brown can follow. While Obama was playing on a whole other level outside of their realm :ohhh:
Oh I'm watching both sides of the board. Y'all are just overly emotional and can't look past the content I'm posting

Y'all are posting obamas moves I'm posting everyone else's :manny: obama admin ain't the only players here.

So if you wanna get multidimensional, let's look at all the dimensions :manny:

It would be a major W if obeezy comes out on top. Don't mean I gotta ignore the complexities of this situation

Game of thrones wouldn't be exciting if we only got half the story :manny: