RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs::russ::mjlol::mjgrin:ok here's the "immunity" letter:

Counsel to Lt. General Mike Flynn (Retired)

General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit.

Out of respect for the Committees, we will not comment right now on the details of discussions between counsel for General Flynn and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, other than to confirm that those discussions have taken place. But it is important to acknowledge the circumstances in which those discussions are occurring.

General Flynn is a highly decorated 33-year veteran of the U.S. Army. He devoted most of his life to serving his country, spending many years away from his family fighting this nation's battles around the world. He was awarded four Bronze Stars for actions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere in the war on terror. He received the Legion of Merit twice, and the Defense Superior Service Medal four times. He is a recipient of the Defense Department's Distinguished Service Award and the Intelligence Community Gold Seal Medallion for Distinguished Service, as well as numerous other decorations.

Notwithstanding his life of national service, the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated. No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.

i guess i missed the part about wanting to testify against trump, FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN:banderas:, time to think of a new thread title:cape:, and yall cant wait to fall for the next bullshyt story from your trusted news sources:bryan:, HOW COULD ANY FUNCTIONING ADULT READ THAT LETTER AND ASSUME FLYNN FLIPPING ON TRUMP, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU OVER AND OVER YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED, but nope yall like :feedme:more fake news please

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
:krs::russ::mjlol::mjgrin:ok here's the "immunity" letter:

Counsel to Lt. General Mike Flynn (Retired)

General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit.

Out of respect for the Committees, we will not comment right now on the details of discussions between counsel for General Flynn and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, other than to confirm that those discussions have taken place. But it is important to acknowledge the circumstances in which those discussions are occurring.

General Flynn is a highly decorated 33-year veteran of the U.S. Army. He devoted most of his life to serving his country, spending many years away from his family fighting this nation's battles around the world. He was awarded four Bronze Stars for actions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere in the war on terror. He received the Legion of Merit twice, and the Defense Superior Service Medal four times. He is a recipient of the Defense Department's Distinguished Service Award and the Intelligence Community Gold Seal Medallion for Distinguished Service, as well as numerous other decorations.

Notwithstanding his life of national service, the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated. No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.

i guess i missed the part about wanting to testify against trump, FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN:banderas:, time to think of a new thread title:cape:, and yall cant wait to fall for the next bullshyt story from your trusted news sources:bryan:, HOW COULD ANY FUNCTIONING ADULT READ THAT LETTER AND ASSUME FLYNN FLIPPING ON TRUMP, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU OVER AND OVER YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED, but nope yall like :feedme:more fake news please

How could any functioning adult, not know that a lawyers loyalty lies with his customer . Who in their right mind couldn't possibly get that?

:russ:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
342886mmzpoy.png
Maybe we would be talking about it if she was, you know, THE PRESIDENT.

:gucci:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
as an american, i do believe in US intelligence more than I do russian intelligence. it's not like it's a hard choice. :yeshrug:
The CIA has been known to run disinformation campaigns on the American public. You'd be wise to take the words from either intel group with a grain of salt until evidence is provided from them.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The CIA has been known to run disinformation campaigns on the American public. You'd be wise to take the words from either intel group with a grain of salt until evidence is provided from them.
The questions I want answered are, is Assange in fear for his life? is he getting paid a substantial amount of money? both? or does he hate America? all three? All the credibility he has built over the years as a truth crusader, only now to be so obviously blatant as a propagandist for the Russian government. Was this the plan all along? Is this who he has always been? I ask you because you obviously identify as a Trump supporter, and all that goes along with that. If the message is "America First", when did you, only speaking for yourself, decide that "maybe Russia isn't so bad"? It's one thing to dismiss the Russia narrative on the side of "there was no collusion", but do you share the sentiments of our "America First" president in "You think America is so innocent" in regards to Putin? The one common theme amongst ALL Americans should be "this guy is a fukking murderous butcher/dictator, that should be brought up on war crimes", because he is absolutely no ally of the USA, but no one in this administration or any of the supporters I have seen are willing to come out and say anything bad about this monster, even though it has been acknowledged by all sides of the isle that Russia tried to interfere with the election, that is fact, no if, ands, or buts.