RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Just to add onto what's been posted.

You know you're fukked when they say "nah no immunity for you homey"

His fukking idiot son is acting all sorts of victim on twitter, too
Flynn, Trump, all the toadies, think they are playing 4D chess, while in reality, they are playing stupid games, for stupid prizes. Almost time to get @Big Boss in this thread. Can't wait for the day.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Chaffetz even shytted on Flynn's immunity :mjlol:
:pacspit: :shaqlmao::obamaumad:

JDPcHr9.gif

@DonKnock @Hood Critic @LHilla @ReignAsKing @True Blue Moon @poRATCHETteacha @Sammy Steez @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @RJY33 @greenygreen @jerniebert @Wepa Man @PlayerNinety_Nine @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @Airfeezy @wire28 @Leasy @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Ms. Elaine @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @re'up @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @BaggerofTea @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE

Lol, even this piece of sh1t....folks, put this in perspective....Nunes and Gowdy are bigger pieces of sh1t than Chaffetz, if you would have told me that 2 other R's were bigger pieces of sh1t than Chaffetz 2 months ago, I would have fukking laughed and said "no fukking way"

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I know for a fact that you're from /pol

Now, are you a Russian bot/activist, I can't prove that yet.

I swear to you and I want you to tell your cronies. One more fukking attempt at me, I will make you pay a heavy price. Yes you.
Lmfao ok Liam neeson

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
His fukking idiot son is acting all sorts of victim on twitter, too
Flynn, Trump, all the toadies, think they are playing 4D chess, while in reality, they are playing stupid games, for stupid prizes. Almost time to get @Big Boss in this thread. Can't wait for the day.

They were using game pieces from Sorry, the board from Mouse Trap, and the rules from Monopoly and called it chess :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also Spice-1 is bound by disclosure laws. I think April Ryan almost caught him slippin yesterday about knowing who let Nunes in but refusing to disclose it