RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p7dyzqDdDE1w4l6a8o1_1280.jpg

Justice Gorsuch Joins Supreme Court’s Liberals to Strike Down Deportation Law

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
That J Edgar Hoover segment on The View is just hilarious.....I am a 32 year old with a felony guilty plea who has no college degree, and I know more about Hoover than she does, I don't know what her exact background is, but you can be sure it is more prestigious than my own. What a sad testament to the power of privileged (white) women.

"Hoover would never write a tell all..." Yeah, he would have used the info to blackmail and control, manipulate the presidents for his own personal gain. I mean, that's like an Always Sunny sequence, some Charlie Day shyt. These people just throw out names of dead white people and tie their honor to that.

Comey is a more tempered man than myself, I would have said "Tell me exactly what you know about J Edgar Hoover"
That cross dressing piece of shyt didn't even let Bobby Kennedy find out about his brother's assassination from family or friends first. He called Bobby up and said "Your brother's dead :mjgrin::umad:" Then hung up. Bobby went to his grave hating him for that.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yea she is fat and disgusting.

Why is Comey getting this total redemption tour like he’s not a POS who’s the reason this entire thing happened? Ironically his biggest reprieve was getting fired by Trump. He should fade away.
Did Comey have an impact on the election? Absolutely but its straight out of the Trump WH alternative facts handbook to claim he swayed the election or is the "reason this entire thing happened"...Flat out false and intellectually dishonest...

It's not Comey or the DOJs job to protect a candidate, Comeys job was to investigate whether she broke the law...Comey attention whored it up and stepped out of line but he didn't tell any lies to hurt her and help Trump...He told the truth based on the evidence...Hillary's use of a private email server while SOS was extremely careless and she has no one to blame but herself for that...

Bottom-line is Comey didn't force her to use that private email server...Comey wasn't the one that took Obamas voters for granted and neglected to go to Wisconsin and Michigan...Comey didn't tell her to laughably flip flop on coal in the middle of the campaign...Comey didn't make her give paid speeches to Wall Street bankers creating the perception shes firmly in their pockets...

Hillary and her campaign made all those decisions...Thats reality, Dems and her supporters need to embrace reality and stop looking for scapegoats...If anybody needs to fade away, it's Hillary...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Did anyone see the rally in liberal New York City in favor of me, such a great ralley, the tax bill has even liberal NY loving Trump bigly. Did you know crooked Hillary tried to say she was from NY but she was actually born in the state of Chicago. Great showing AT LEAST 100K showed up, don't believe the fake news

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:ohhh:

shyt might get real, damn. if trump fires mueller shyts going to get real

Keep your eyes on Try Gowdy and Pruitt. However, since he's firing RR and Sessions, those will have to go in front of the Senate. I am sure some weak, no loyalty dem (Klobuchar) will vote yes for Gowdy to be appointed.