RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fascinating just how badly so many of the players want to believe they're actors in some mafia flick. all these idiots talking about loyalty, trying to bribe potential witnesses by promises of pardons (trump), talking about how you would always be there to support the family of a friend in trouble (mooch), feigning surprise when your partner in crime cooperates (manafort) - not realizing the some of the biggest mobsters were brought down by snitches, or became snitches themselves :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That J Edgar Hoover segment on The View is just hilarious.....I am a 32 year old with a felony guilty plea who has no college degree, and I know more about Hoover than she does, I don't know what her exact background is, but you can be sure it is more prestigious than my own. What a sad testament to the power of privileged (white) women.

"Hoover would never write a tell all..." Yeah, he would have used the info to blackmail and control, manipulate the presidents for his own personal gain. I mean, that's like an Always Sunny sequence, some Charlie Day shyt. These people just throw out names of dead white people and tie their honor to that.

Comey is a more tempered man than myself, I would have said "Tell me exactly what you know about J Edgar Hoover"