RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Let’s be real Cohen ain’t flipping

I don't buy that. He's gonna be federally indicted within the next couple of months. That means not seeing his kids and family while he hopes and prays for a pardon. He's said he's willing to take a bullet for Trump...well we gon see

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That dumb bytch got FLUFFY. damn
Yea she is fat and disgusting.

Why is Comey getting this total redemption tour like he’s not a POS who’s the reason this entire thing happened? Ironically his biggest reprieve was getting fired by Trump. He should fade away.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what are we eating today?:patrice:

Thinking about that Whiskey Burger with extra onions and Campfire sauce on the side....:blessed:
0vYnAKp.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Democrat or "Resistance" anger at Comey is misplaced.....read the book.
My anger or better yet, mistrust of Comey has absolutely NOTHING to do with Hillary Clinton or how they handled the email thing. That whole thing really was a damned if you do/damned if you don’t situation, mostly because the republic*nts were so fukking rabid over a woman becoming president, that one, normal in dc, mistake of using personal email (something by the way, EVERYBODY in DC does from time to time) there is absolutely nothing he could have done that pleased everybody. I have 2 reasons that I will always somewhat dislike Comey, 1 is micro, the way that the fbi treated BLM, and 2 is macro, how the fukk do we not have levers in place in this country and the people that we trust in this country to protect our sovereignty and democracy? Donald Trump should have been disqualified from being a legitimate candidate in this country for any public office. I am dead ass at a point now where all of these “leaders” in this country leading up to 16 elections should be held accountable for allowing this trash. Yes, it is a democracy, and it is painfully obvious now that there are at least 60 million trash ass garbage fukkfaces that will invite a piece of trash like Trump into thier homes to rob them blind, but there are people in this country that may have committed victimless crimes when they were 17 years old, and they lose practically ALL of their rights for the rest of thier lives, but a lifelong criminal, racist, rapist, xenophobic, morally corrupt piece of fukking shyt can hold the highest office in the whole fukking world? Give me a fukking break. And the people that we consider “leaders” in this country allow it? They have time to track, follow, tap the phones, and jail folks protesting police killing unarmed black folk, companies stealing and destroying other peoples land for profit, people protesting injustices, etc...but they can’t be bothered to protect our “democratic” institutions? Get entirely the fukk outta here, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, etc..You come around now, but they couldn’t have gotten Trunp all the fukk the way out of here before he became a viable candidate? Rant over, I’m so fukking angry right now, this cocksucker Trump needs to GO!!!!!