RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people want to scapegoat Comey as being solely responsible for Hillary's defeat. I don't recall if I ever gave credence to that sentiment, but I think it's a lazy conclusion to reach after everything we have learned.

Those reporters mentioned in that thread Nap posted? They failed to use their platform to fact-check the disinformation.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
CNN is bullshyt in general. Their whole schtick of “you decide” false equivalency nonsense is more corrosive than the outright propaganda of Fox News.

It’s like giving the arguments of astrophysicists and flat earthers equal credence.

CNN: Neil Degrassi Tyson says the Earth is a sphere. A You tuber, says the Earth is flat, we hear the arguments, you decide.

Don't forget, you need a 10 person panel too

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Comey is able to openly discuss these things right now, that means most of what we've been leaning on is flimsy at best, including the Pee Pee Tape

He's not able to "openly discuss" anything, and judging from his past there's about a 0% chance he would. There are still ongoing investigations and his duty to confidentiality continues way beyond his tenure.

I have always been somewhat leery of believing/trusting in some of the wilder predictions/pronouncements by Mensch and Schindler but to be honest they've been pretty spot on. I think the pedophilia allegations are probably true - think about it:

1. Might explain the obsession that Dershowitz has with defending Trump (Dersh is caught up in it too)
2. Trump was a friend of Epstein's as well
3. Trump has a disgusting fascination/obsession with his daughter (even as a teen)
4. Trump admitted to walking into dressing room full of half naked girls
5. Trump to a 14 year old girl "wow, just think - in a couple of years I'll be dating you!"
6. Trump to a 10 yeard old girl "i'm going to be dating her in 10 years"
7. Openly supported another pedophile (Moore)
8. Has been accused in court of raping a teenager