RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who Comey or Cheeto? I can make the case for both...

If it weren’t for Comey and his dumb ass actions Cheeto wouldn’t be president...

So let’s say we accept Comey’s account.

The GOP was going to leak the investigation anyway. So there was no way around it.

Fine.

He thought he could put his finger on the scale without it damaging Clinton too much. Did he massively underestimate the sliminess of the GOP? Or did he have info that made him feel comfortable Clinton would have won anyway?

If so, we go back to the election results.

Why are we accepting that Russia can run a massive disinformation campaign like this, but would have stopped short of vote manipulation?

Seems like a conscious disconnect by government officials to me.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So let’s say we accept Comey’s account.

The GOP was going to leak the investigation anyway. So there was no way around it.

Fine.

He thought he could put his finger on the scale without it damaging Clinton too much. Did he massively underestimate the sliminess of the GOP? Or did he have info that made him feel comfortable Clinton would have won anyway?

If so, we go back to the election results.

Why are we accepting that Russia can run a massive disinformation campaign like this, but would have stopped short of vote manipulation?

Seems like a conscious disconnect by government officials to me.

Right?! If an FBI disinformation campaign could affect voters, why wouldn't a russian disinformation campaign? :jbhmm: