RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder whether the "Trumpland" FBI guys regretted their decision or actions?

They subverted the election... I don't think these were people with solely conservative political leanings but financial interests and or blackmail at play. They need to be rooted out if they exist the same way moles are. They also had to have known about the organized crime and Russia connections from the start.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I mean, without discussing specifics, but I have good sources that high ranking US Attorney's Office figures in SD are Trump supporters....Who are career prosectors, and have spotless service records.

My thinking is that many in the FBI NY office were the same, who just for whatever reason, sexism, law & order, or just the idea Trump would give the FBI carte blanche, supported him, and were ready to leak to hurt the Clinton campaign possibly.

So, I wonder, if when they see how he has gone after the Department Of Justice, and the FBI, do they feel differently?

To me, it seems like Comey hints it was the FBI field office guys who handled the Weiner investigation who may have leaked. Or been part of the Trumplandia.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

This that shyt that makes me mad. Comey has had a career of if nothing is else, honesty. Hes definitely milking shyt, but who in th hell could think he's lying and Trump is truthful? Those people should not be on tv.

And Comey himself was the 1 to admit to leaking. He volunteered that info to congress.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
" I don't want to spoil it for people, but there's a movie called “The Sixth Sense” that I talk about in the book where Bruce Willis doesn't realize he's dead."

:deadmanny: Comey can be hilarious. Dude is stand up to me, and I get his rationale, across the board, despite the flaws of both he, and the FBI.

The full transcript has to be read for anyone in here, the ABC interview that aired barely scrapes the surface

On Obama:

Yeah, he held me back after one of the very last meetings I had with him, after the election, and said he didn't want to talk to me about any particular case, 'cause he was very scrupulous about that. And he said, "But I want to just tell you something generally.

I appointed you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability." And then he looked me in the eye and he said, "Nothing has happened, nothing, in the last year that has changed my view of that." And, look, he wasn't telling me, "I agree with what you did."

On the dinner in the White House:

And-- and then he talked about-- one of the things he said was how luxurious the White House was, the residence. And he said, "I-- and I know luxury." And-- which I credit. And-- he said, "It's-- it's really beautiful."

Can anyone really think he made that up :laff:

The plane passages are pretty compelling....The Comey saga needs to be done for the screen in some way....The fired FBI director drinking wine watching the lights from the FBI jet is too cinematic.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Have u ever explained why you're so pro bombing of muslim countries:jbhmm:

But Petreus got let off the hook on Benghazi. That was clearly a CIA fukk up.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean, without discussing specifics, but I have good sources that high ranking US Attorney's Office figures in SD are Trump supporters....Who are career prosectors, and have spotless service records.

My thinking is that many in the FBI NY office were the same, who just for whatever reason, sexism, law & order, or just the idea Trump would give the FBI carte blanche, supported him, and were ready to leak to hurt the Clinton campaign possibly.

So, I wonder, if when they see how he has gone after the Department Of Justice, and the FBI, do they feel differently?

To me, it seems like Comey hints it was the FBI field office guys who handled the Weiner investigation who may have leaked. Or been part of the Trumplandia.
of course this is what happened...he was in the middle of investigating that very thing. He said so during the first testimony to congress.

Why you think Preet got fired???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wonder whether the "Trumpland" FBI guys regretted their decision or actions?
They subverted the election... I don't think these were people with solely conservative political leanings but financial interests and or blackmail at play. They need to be rooted out if they exist the same way moles are. They also had to have known about the organized crime and Russia connections from the start.

This is basically another Whitey Bulger.

Look at Felix Sater. High Level informant...and obvious bad guy.

The feds aren't stupid. Entire mob bosses and dictators had residences with Trump. Everyone knew his role in the scheme.

"well let you do A if you give us W, X, Y, Z..."

But knocking Trump off before 2015 just forces all the roaches to scramble out of the lime light and makes the feds jobs harder so they let Trump thrive and bring attention to the tentacles of the underworld...

Trump waded into the White House now we're in the middle of the clean up.

This is like if Bulger got to be mayor.

WHOOPS.

This is no different than when the FBI used the mob to fight against Nazis and Communists.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited: