RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If this little fukkin piece a shyt don’t get all the way outta my face with this shyt :gucci:

fukk you!!
He’s a a fukking weasel! All these fukks will die knowing that instead of doing something positive, they folded under the pressure of a conman President. It’s hard to imagine that these folks that are retiring have any mirrors in thier house, they can’t feel good looking at themselves.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:
giphy.gif

ANOTHER POTENTIAL BANK FRAUD CASE

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Can I get some of that Trader Joe’s Organic Ketchup for this juicy nothing burger :ohlawd:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
A few things. Whites don’t even consider us Americans. And if we’re going to be honest, I don’t think they even consider us human beings.

It’s not just this administration, congress has delagated for far too many administrations.
This is not true. Painting all white people with a broad brush is not a smart idea. You are creating enemies that are not there.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I mean this guy hasn’t done anything positive in his life. I hadn’t research his family his uncle was amazing guy, his sister was a well known lawyer like what happen to this dude.
His father was a piece a shyt that’s number 1

He idolized Roy Cohn who was phlegm in human form

His mother didn’t really love him and said he was a horrible human being

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
His father was a piece a shyt that’s number 1

He idolized Roy Cohn who was phlegm in human form

His mother didn’t really love him and said he was a horrible human being
I read a little on his mother, she was a real piece of work. His dad was your run of the mill highly successful but emotionally cold man but his mother...wow

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I read a little on his mother, she was a real piece of work. His dad was your run of the mill highly successful but emotionally cold man but his mother...wow
I read an article where she said what kind of person have I brought into this world referencing Trunp.