RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I read a little on his mother, she was a real piece of work. His dad was your run of the mill highly successful but emotionally cold man but his mother...wow

I read an article where she said what kind of person have I brought into this world referencing Trunp.

Wow what was the issue with the mother? Trump is a sociopath as you can tell from his younger days look at his face and eyes when he was younger. The dude is not there mentally

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doj-rosenstein-instructions-to-mueller.jpg

Read (ii) which feeds into (c):KobeUSure:

:RodSurvivor:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Although I get what you're saying here and I generally agree with the sentiment, I feel like we need a different word other than "greatest"

The Most infamous conman of all time.

Born into luxury, to failed businessman to international mob-tied money launderer to the 45th President of the United state.

Donald J Trump

Exclusive interview from his prison cell...Tick Tick Tick 60 minutes.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Menendez: Did the president ask Pompeo to interfere with Russia probe? Pompeo: “I’m not going to talk about the conversation with the president that I had.” Pompeo said Trump didn’t do anything “improper” but “I do not recall” if Trump asked him about Comey probe at all

11:03 AM - Apr 12, 2018

Daps
Good Morning, Mega-Thread brehs,
I have something to share with you. :bpshaq:
If you'd like to discuss it, we can talk about it in the "Religious Right" thread.

Police Brutality Drove a Wedge Between Me and My Church
Thank you. :blackpblessed:

I know this dude would get clowned in TLR, but I feel bad for him. I don't blame black people for wanting to believe that their white "friends" really give a fukk about them. That's just a human experience.

Probably not the topic for this discussion though. Gotta stay focused on Trump fukkery!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I know this dude would get clowned in TLR, but I feel bad for him. I don't blame black people for wanting to believe that their white "friends" really give a fukk about them. That's just a human experience.

Probably not the topic for this discussion though. Gotta stay focused on Trump fukkery!

I am the author.