RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They can ALL he pardoned.
They all want to break down the American Institution.
They're cacs.
They profit off discord and chaos.
They don't think conservatives will choose country over party.

This is genuinely what happens when democracies crumble. Americans just believe it can't happen here despite every check and balance being tested regularly.

The average white American would rather work with Russia and Putin that can bring us to a nuclear war than to work with Black Americans. :hhh:

CACs and their code. Bringing down civilization.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Trump blames our poor relations with Russia on Mueller's investigation think about how delusional or guilty you have to be to utter that.
Why even pretend it makes sense? I dismiss most of his musings.

We can talk about how we arrived at this point in time but let’s stick to the facts. The US promised to leave Russia alone and for the last 30 years they have not. The US didn’t learn from Georgia so they doubled downed in Crimea. The people of the area held an elections and the US government didn’t like the outcome.

I’m not going to get into who’s right and who’s wrong. The US and Europe placed Russia into a timeout, and Russia made sure the US will never pull that stunt again for quite some time.

Jhoon

Daps
The average white American would rather work with Russia and Putin that can bring us to a nuclear war than to work with Black Americans. :hhh:

CACs and their code. Bringing down civilization.
If you’re entire existence is based on black inferiority and a black man becomes your president, how would you respond? These people have been brainwashed for centuries. You even have ones who just moved here pretending that all of that history makes sense.

Moving forward things are going to have to significantly change from the federal all the way to the local municipality. First thing that needs to change is congress delegating everything by default to the executive branch. That office has far too many responsibilities. There is absolutely no reason why congress should be dictating the terms of tariffs or whatever.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If you’re entire existence is based on black inferiority and a black man becomes your president, how would you respond? These people have been brainwashed for centuries. You even have ones who just moved here pretending that all of that history makes sense.

Moving forward things are going to have to significantly change from the federal all the way to the local municipality. First thing that needs to change is congress delegating everything by default to the executive branch. That office has far too many responsibilities. There is absolutely no reason why congress should be dictating the terms of tariffs or whatever.

In theory, the executive branch should be fearful of the Legislative branch, but in Trump's government, that is a laughable idea. The fact that white Americans try to reason with white Russians that hates their guts, over non whites born and raised in America is fact that Trump's administration is built up from fear and bigotry.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why even pretend it makes sense? I dismiss most of his musings.

We can talk about how we arrived at this point in time but let’s stick to the facts. The US promised to leave Russia alone and for the last 30 years they have not. The US didn’t learn from Georgia so they doubled downed in Crimea. The people of the area held an elections and the US government didn’t like the outcome.

I’m not going to get into who’s right and who’s wrong. The US and Europe placed Russia into a timeout, and Russia made sure the US will never pull that stunt again for quite some time.

Oh of course I know it doesn't make any sense and I dismiss most of them as well. Mot of his delusional crap is geared toward his ignorant base and or deflecting from some other rotting carcass of the day. I woke up to a fury of alerts from news stations about his morning tweet storm, hit the mute button, and went back to sleep.

The issue with ignoring what he says is that it's supposed to be taken as fact and it's the narrative the administration pushes.

The US never promised to leave Russia alone and especially not in the sense that Russia can deny people around the globe of their free will.

Russia isn't going to be allowed out of timeout until they act like a responsible state actor something they've declined to do since the late 90's.

Jhoon

Daps
In theory, the executive branch should be fearful of the Legislative branch, but in Trump's government, that is a laughable idea. The fact that white Americans try to reason with white Russians that hates their guts, over non whites born and raised in America is fact that Trump's administration is built up from fear and bigotry.
A few things. Whites don’t even consider us Americans. And if we’re going to be honest, I don’t think they even consider us human beings.

It’s not just this administration, congress has delagated for far too many administrations.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A few things. Whites don’t even consider us Americans. And if we’re going to be honest, I don’t think they even consider us human beings.

It’s not just this administration, congress has delagated for far too many administrations.

When these fascist nutcases side with Russia in the name of patriotism over non-whites in America, their ideology and logic truly falls apart. This is utter stupidity to even hear of Trump trying to invite Putin over the White House and negotiate them as American allies. Not even 18 months in, and Trump already is on the verge of failing a FBI case.

Jhoon

Daps
When these fascist nutcases side with Russia in the name of patriotism over non-whites in America, their ideology and logic truly falls apart. This is utter stupidity to even hear of Trump trying to invite Putin over the White House and negotiate them as American allies. Not even 18 months in, and Trump already is on the verge of failing a FBI case.

The president is a moron. He truly represents the deplorables.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I’m actually worried about what will happen when Mueller goes for Jr or Kush. He’s lashing out at Russia in some seemingly scripted WCW way looking desperately to distract from the investigation when Michael Cohen gets raided and not yet charges. Imagine when the blows come close to home.

That’s why I said previously I’m not sure Trump will step down even if indicted or impeached. He wouldn’t even concede the election if Hilbot won. He is willing to drag the country into civil war over his own ego. That’s why Mueller needs to act fast before Trump is emboldened by military actions. His people are already out here calling it a deep state coup. I highly doubt this is going to be as easy as we expect. He is a certified fascist.

Jhoon

Daps
I’m actually worried about what will happen when Mueller goes for Jr or Kush. He’s lashing out at Russia in some seemingly scripted WCW way looking desperately to distract from the investigation when Michael Cohen gets raided and not yet charges. Imagine when the blows come close to home.

That’s why I said previously I’m not sure Trump will step down even if indicted or impeached. He wouldn’t even concede the election if Hilbot won. He is willing to drag the country into civil war over his own ego. That’s why Mueller needs to act fast before Trump is emboldened by military actions. His people are already out here calling it a deep state coup. I highly doubt this is going to be as easy as we expect. He is a certified fascist.
Those are the same people that believe obama is a Muslim, Kenyan. These are the same people who believed a story about fema camps in the middle of Texas. These are the same people who believed PizzaGate. They also believe a fetus is a human being. They believe many odd things.

Do you really want to sit there and debate every asinine belief they have?