RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Here we go...

Trade wars: China retaliates against US with new tariffs on soybeans, whisky and cigars - business live

The Chinese finance ministry has released more details of the new 25% tariffs which it will impose on US imports, in retaliation to Donald Trump’s new tariffs on its exports.

It confirms that the reciprocal measures cover 106 different US products.

The list includes soybeans, chemicals, whisky,
cigars, some types of beef, corn and wheat.

Some types of aircraft, lubricants, tobacco and orange juice are also targeted, along with some trucks and SUVs.

Crucially, these imports were worth $50bn in 2017 -- that’s the same value as the 1,300 Chinese goods which America is targetting with its new tariffs.

Soybean futures are going dooooown

1649.png

:francis:

“Man at home, you living for the moment. Come to game, don’t run it, I own it. Kush and orange juice be the components. Come to my crib, see money so big you can’t fold it. That’s how I live”:wow:

China really told Trump “We don’t smoke blunts, bytch” :wow:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sorry, Don't support it. I'm assuming you're referencing the oil pipeline deal with the Saudis.

You want to fight terrorism and claim its an a major issue. Well maybe stop fukking up other countries in order to get cheaper oil. You can't have both.

Secondly, this idea that some geopolitical dominance needs to be asserted is usually in the interest of a few corporation than in the average person's interest. The UK seems to have survived having its empire deconstructed. Are they as geopolitically important or as wealthy? No. But the average citizen isn't destitute either and its still a first world country.

While your government is pouring billions, if not trillions, into these games, your domestic life gets progressively worse. Your wages don't rise, your schools get worse, your healthcare gets worse, your infrastructure gets worse. Stuff most people actually care about more on a day to day basis. Maybe if you weren't pouring trillions of dollars into these games, you can pour it into those things instead. Funny enough, these are things the UK instead of maintaining a world wide empire spends money on instead.

But folks keep falling for getting fukked over in the interest of the few because it tickles their homelandesque geopolitical chess fetish.
5 star posting

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This sounds like another story is brewing...a major one...cause this would effectively bring into question why the FBI covered it up

In the west, there was a lot of blind eye to the shyt Russia did.

Skripal was the straw that broke the camel's back.

no more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, you're worst than not being a pacificist. If you were just someone who believed in military defense in response to a legit threat we would be on the same page.

You're an imperialist. To make things worse, I assume you're also against white supremacy but these actions are fueled by white supremacy which leads to the paternalistic attitude western nations take towards third world and non-white countries and disregarding their humanity and autonomy. This is also used to either convince the population that the violence is just or to disregard it as being of consequence by dehumanizing usually nonwhite populations. It also usually increases hostility back home against the population that resembles the ones we are bombing.

Given your logic and thinking, if the US was a major colonial power during the scramble for Africa, you'd support it out of some misguided belief that just by being American you will indirectly benefit.
Oh, don't get it fukked up.

I absolutely support using whatever means necessary to enjoy the relative ease of life and standards of living I enjoy as a member of the wealthiest diaspora of black people, and as an American.

The "warmonger" commentary doesn't work on me. You don't have the drama or lingo for Russia or China, when they're actively doing the same thing.

Geopolitics isn't for the weak and its not for those who dont know what they really want.

All this shyt you enjoy? The same reason Trump is fukking with tariffs?

You'll see why geopolitics is important.

From the gas in your car to the 5th pair of shoes you own.

Its no different from you pretending not to know how you get hamburgers.

Sausage will be made, with or without you. :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall gotta figure out what side your on. @Behelit

This is adult shyt. This isn't some utopia you live in. Theres shyt that has to get done to live the way you want to live.

And I really doubt either you have taken stock of what it really means to get what you've got.

Power fills vacuums. If you aren't eating, you're being eaten.

My parents are from a country whose natural resources were plundered. I already know how this shyt works. I know more intensely than you ever will. I've seen it first hand.

I understand the nature of geopolitics and diplomacy and international business. Its not pretty, but it will be done, WITH or WITHOUT you. PERIOD.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not going to derail the topic anymore but glad to have further discussion outside of this topic. I'll just say, for the brief 10 mins that we were going to possibly remove troops from Syria, i wasn't too upset :mjlol:. It's a moot point anyways though given the fast back peddle.