RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So now we have the EU and China targeting industries in states that Trump won. I hope those farmers, whiskey makers, automobile plant workers, etc. have strong bootstraps cause they in for a world of hurt.

:mjlol:

It's a strong :umad:move.

Told them "It doesn't matter how many guns you have - you can't shoot a tariff, farmer brehs:smugdraper:"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You must have missed the update 10 minutes later. :mjlol:

look at the dumb don ya'll.....military genius.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
We shouldn't be in Syria in the first place. However, now we have a situation like Iraq. After helping create instability, we have terrorists and extremist in the fold and a bunch of hands from various countries trying to claim a win.

Another failure of interfering with other people's shyt to add to the long list of the US fukking up other countries. Though to be fair, the Israelis and Saudis are equally responsible for this too. I don't care how bad Assad is, we have many examples of the US trying to overthrow leaders only for something worse to fill its spot. In fact, I can't really think of any successes since WW2 with Japan.