RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Congress sneaks new Russian sanctions into the spending bill, and Trump finds a way to flip it on them and wag the dog using DACA as to why he wants to veto to the bill. Say what you want, that orange b*stard is great at spin.

I was waiting to see how the fukk he would spin this bill :russ:

I swear this dudes is so pro Russia it is not even funny

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
For right now, I think we are ok on the war front. They were only doing war games to determine strategy on NK. Since Trump is an egomaniac, his immediate acceptance of NK's proposal more than likely bought us a decent amount of time before any real war plans could be put together.

The Pentagon and the military are not going to go to war with either Iran or NK without a well exercised plan since most of the war from our standpoint will be aerial.
I hope I don't have to eat these words but I didn't see the Iranian indictments coming. The fact they had a presser about it and not about the Russians who more than likely have access to our critical infrastructure, means it's a precursor to them blowing up the Iran deal and a pre-text for aggression.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He just wants to start some shyt to distract. Yesterday was plunging the Dow, today is DACA, who knows tomorrow? Maybe a war with Iran.

Trump doesn't give a shyt at this moment. He is a cornered animal lashing out
And DACA is back burner status right now anyway...sad truth. Once again this is why we need folks voting blue. It increases the odds for left leaning initiatives. Right now they are at the mercy of DC. The 'Dems weak Dems weak' crowd always fail to mention their numbers.

Gotta love people who just itch for a reason to jump on the Democrats case about stuff. Especially in a thread like this.