RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s smarter than I thought :wow: shyt is chess

Naw DACA was always in the deck because the plan is to use that in exchange for his Wall funding. Gives him the explanation to the base.

"I let these people stay but I got the WALL and No one else comes"

Plus after they figured out that no one really, really gives a fukk about it. Politically toxic for all those who touch it( except Trump because he never even pretended to give a fukk about it)

That border wall funding is where his mind is and this tweet stems from the Conservative base mad about all the spending they're supposed to be opposed to.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The entire presidency was to get rid of Russia sanctions because it was fukking up some American pockets. Typical Cacs selling out their country to the highest bidder.
There is an old commie joke about selling capitalists the rope.

They are going to prison for life right?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
He’s smarter than I thought :wow: shyt is chess

Congress sneaks new Russian sanctions into the spending bill, and Trump finds a way to flip it on them and wag the dog using DACA as to why he wants to veto to the bill. Say what you want, that orange b*stard is great at spin.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star

tenor.gif

Dems are getting played like fools. They never came out after the vote and forcefully called out Rethugs. Dems are so weak y'all. Trump is going to convince a lot of these DACA kids the Dems gave up on them and still not do anything for them. :mjlol:

What are you talking about, Trump ended DACA:mindblown: