RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have a hard time believing we are going to go to war with anyone. And Bolton will be fired in due time also.
I would have had a hard time believing most of this shyt that's happening now had you told me about it 3-4 years ago.

I put nothing past these monsters, especially John Bolton.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't be the only one who's been thinking that he's been fukking his daughter on the low, at the very least, this douche bag has thought about it at some point
He’s certainly tried. Basically take all of Vince McMahon’s worst qualities and amplify them. That’s trump. For the record, Vince once suggested an incest angle with himself and Stephanie.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The war with Iran is far more likely to accidentally happen. NK will not happen.
Been saying this since those cables leaked.

No one wants the headache that would be produced from a NK war....China or the US....

The war in Iran tho....that is completely possible because the US has a hard on for the Middle East and will continue to use terrorist attacks by ISIS as a justification for it.

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shouldn't have resigned. One of the last of the fire breathers...
Yep. Imagine a GOP senator resigning over what Franken did. Not saying it was right or that he behaved appropriately, but there's plenty of folks who would not have resigned over it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yep. Imagine a GOP senator resigning over what Franken did. Not saying it was right or that he behaved appropriately, but there's plenty of folks who would not have resigned over it.
Senators don’t quit. Franken was pushed out by people of lessor quality. He let Gilibrand bully him? Is that how they raise them in Minnesota?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I would have had a hard time believing most of this shyt that's happening now had you told me about it 3-4 years ago.

I put nothing past these monsters, especially John Bolton.
What did you expect from this guys presidency?

At some point you have to realize the think tanks on the conservative side have been wrong a lot.

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What did you expect from this guys presidency?

At some point you have to realize the think tanks on the conservative side have been wrong a lot.
This is exactly what I expected from this guy's presidency. I'm talking about.. had you told me about the fukkery that has gone down BEFORE he announced or started his campaign, and that he'd still I would not have believed it. The whole point is to not put anything past these people

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Been saying this since those cables leaked.

No one wants the headache that would be produced from a NK war....China or the US....

The war in Iran tho....that is completely possible because the US has a hard on for the Middle East and will continue to use terrorist attacks by ISIS as a justification for it.
I just don't see another middle East war. There would after to be a major attack or false flag. Guess it can happen.