RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bolton :why:

Mueller if you're gonna make a move, now might be the time...I don't know if we can wait until midterms. :francis:

Hopefully Trump sits down for that interview with Mueller soon. I think Mueller's waiting until after the interview(s) to indict a bunch of big fish. It's probably not a good idea to indict Kushner, Don Jr., Ivanka during negotiations for an interview.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Roger stone fukked up :youngsabo:

How you gonna admit to cheating but then try to say it's not bad cause dudes weren't Russian..... and they were the Russians. Breh is gonna be sharing his own ass in jail instead of just his wife.......
I'm thinking Iran but I think this admin would settle for either.

The Gulf has been begging and winding up Trump and co so....

My only thing is does Trump have enough juice to do it..... nobody has faith in him. On the low the republicans just give him lip service to energize their base and then go back to do selfserving shyt.

Nobody really wants to go to war with Iran and NK cause that is a legit war unless we nuke them and if we nuke either America will be a pariah post Trump.....

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Remember the articles about Mueller preparing indictments for the DNC hacking? I wonder if those will be unveiled right before this announcement to discuss them.

If I had to guess, this announcement won't be directly related to Mueller's probe. But it's possible.

Especially since it is Indictment Friday tomorrow...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Remember the articles about Mueller preparing indictments for the DNC hacking? I wonder if those will be unveiled right before this announcement to discuss them.

If I had to guess, this announcement won't be directly related to Mueller's probe. But it's possible.

Especially since it is Indictment Friday tomorrow...
That is a good guess, especially when you consider what just leaked about Guccifer 2.0.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
#Fu¢keryFridays!

giphy.gif

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Now I have to go to the liquor store.
Draft, I am really worried about stop losses for people I know and the fukking draft coming back. I have at least 2 nephews that are draft age. We would have to shift them off someplace. fukk that.