RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

"If they [US officials] feel this [Russia hacking] was a serious act, this is not a law enforcement matter, this is not something the Treasury regulates, this is a subject that requires retaliation by the United States. Maybe we don't say it publicly beforehand probably not, but we ought to make it clear after the fact to show what we did to show to Russia we can do it but to show the rest of the world you do not try to interfere in American elections. It may not be bridges blowing up or airports being bombed but cyber warfare is warfare if that's what the data shows." :damnanimated:

Just even using words like destroying bridges and airports in the same sentence as Russia. Bolton is about that action.:merchant:

Bolton the type to amp you up and leave you hanging

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Melania is a real one. The Coli SHOULD love her :youngsabo: She down to roll :banderas:

I dont know why people acting like she ain't know the deal.

melania is a hoe for hire....
trump could have told that hoe to bring
wash up towels and champagne buckets
for him and his bytches.
her shytting out a kid may be the thing
that changed her from hoe with a ring
to (my wife baron's mother)
that hoe malania aint shyt......a paid whore.
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Trump gonna use this to fire Sessions (like he he used Hillary to fire Comey) and then try to play stupid and be on some "But the liberals said they wanted me to fire Sessions...."

They have no finesse