RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now I have to go to the liquor store.
Draft, I am really worried about stop losses for people I know and the fukking draft coming back. I have at least 2 nephews that are draft age. We would have to shift them off someplace. fukk that.
The absolute dumbest thing he could try aside from starting a war is bring back the draft. There’s no way that shyt would fly. His overall approval rating is under 40% and almost certainly even lower among people 18-34 so I would put money down that they’d be unwilling to fight a war just to feed his ego and distract from his treason and it may even lose him his 35-55 year old base that would see their children be sent off to die for no reason.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
For right now, I think we are ok on the war front. They were only doing war games to determine strategy on NK. Since Trump is an egomaniac, his immediate acceptance of NK's proposal more than likely bought us a decent amount of time before any real war plans could be put together.

The Pentagon and the military are not going to go to war with either Iran or NK without a well exercised plan since most of the war from our standpoint will be aerial.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"If they [US officials] feel this [Russia hacking] was a serious act, this is not a law enforcement matter, this is not something the Treasury regulates, this is a subject that requires retaliation by the United States. Maybe we don't say it publicly beforehand probably not, but we ought to make it clear after the fact to show what we did to show to Russia we can do it but to show the rest of the world you do not try to interfere in American elections. It may not be bridges blowing up or airports being bombed but cyber warfare is warfare if that's what the data shows." :damnanimated:

Just even using words like destroying bridges and airports in the same sentence as Russia. Bolton is about that action.:merchant:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I have to go to the liquor store.
Draft, I am really worried about stop losses for people I know and the fukking draft coming back. I have at least 2 nephews that are draft age. We would have to shift them off someplace. fukk that.

You are always making trips to the liquor store. :mjlol:

Daps
This Playboy chick just said she slept with Trump because she thought he was attractive, and sweet.

:hhh:

She said when he offered her money afterwards, she didn't know how to interpret it. She said she visited him at the golf properties, and Trump tower, and was in love with him.

:skip:

He had her book all the plane tickets, and reimbursed her so there would be no paper trail, and when he called her, his number just came up as 212, with no number.
:ehh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm