RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It has to be either raping an underage girl, him making a pass at his daughter, or him participating in a snuff film.

Don’t forget who’s trump main ace none other than Jeffery Epstein.. whom trump said out his own mouth that him and Jeff always have a good time when they link up

Sounds like Trump been engaging in the rape and trafficking of young underaged girls..

I wouldn’t be surprised Putin got Trump on tape having sex with his daughter

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don’t forget who’s trump main ace none other than Jeffery Epstein.. whom trump said out his own mouth that him and Jeff always have a good time when they link up

Sounds like Trump been engaging in the rape and trafficking of young underaged girls..

I'll revise my thinking. I'll believe he would be impeached if the Kompramat included tape of underage prostitutes. I think it would finally be the end of the line.

Of course the support for roy Moore comes to mind but at least that wasn't video taped .

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Its time to start putting the trolls and contrarians on ignore in this thread fam.. don’t wast ur time man lol
I've been on this heavy lately. There is just too much out there to be on that 'ain't nothin' gonna happen he's indestructable' talk right now. And there's a whole skeptics thread. That's what kills me....

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Wasn’t his modeling agency being investigated for alleged trafficking of underage girls?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

I'll revise my thinking. I'll believe he would be impeached if the Kompramat included tape of underage prostitutes. I think it would finally be the end of the line.

Of course the support for roy Moore comes to mind but at least that wasn't video taped .

:ohhh:

.......he got a R Kelly tape of his own.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been on this heavy lately. There is just too much out there to be on that 'ain't nothin' gonna happen he's indestructable' talk right now. And there's a whole skeptics thread. That's what kills me....

The skeptics get nothing out of barking in a soundproofed room.

They come in here cause they want attention.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
TBH, this Trump situation is one of the greatest single stress test of our nations democratic checks and balances. Our executive, judicial and legislative branches are supposed to work together to prevent this type of shyt from happening. If Trump finishes his term or even is up for reelection it will tell you that the foundations of our democracy are irrevocably broken...