RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The idiocy of this administration never ceases to amaze me. What the fukk do they think they’re going to accomplish by going to war with the fbi like this :mindblown:? Do they not know how the feds get down? Do they not know what happens to someone who fukks with a mans money like this?
I said it before this isn't the business to go around fukking everybody over just because. That's why I sit back and relax. People running around scared he is gonna walk away unscathed.

You don't fukk over certain folks. 45 never learned this. His lesson is coming.

Some things are bigger than one's feelings....real world grown man shyt.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is worth a read, I have just posted the intro.

Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach

The data analytics firm that worked with Donald Trump’s election team and the winning Brexit campaign harvested millions of Facebook profiles of US voters, in the tech giant’s biggest ever data breach, and used them to build a powerful software program to predict and influence choices at the ballot box.

A whistleblower has revealed to the Observerhow Cambridge Analytica – a company owned by the hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, and headed at the time by Trump’s key adviser Steve Bannon – used personal information taken without authorisation in early 2014 to build a system that could profile individual US voters, in order to target them with personalised political advertisements.
Christopher Wylie, who worked with an academic at Cambridge University to obtain the data, told the Observer: “We exploited Facebook to harvest millions of people’s profiles. And built models to exploit what we knew about them and target their inner demons. That was the basis that the entire company was built on.”

Documents seen by the Observer, and confirmed by a Facebook statement, show that by late 2015 the company had found out that information had been harvested on an unprecedented scale. However, at the time it failed to alert users and took only limited steps to recover and secure the private information of more than 50 million individuals. :scust:
giphy.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They must of videotaped him fuking a tranny or something, maybe a black tranny would be even better

I’m thinking worse than that. :huhldup:

Like what?

It literally has to be something that big..

Child/ Teenage rape

Or something illegal.

You can recover from fukking a tranny because fukking a trans is not illegal.

It has to be something that will get him jail time.
It has to be either raping an underage girl, him making a pass at his daughter, or him participating in a snuff film.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL